RD MINI Challenge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, MINI is great around this track, you can get a nice flow! :inlove:
I tried again with ais the weekend and was pleasantly surprised! I previously tried a few weeks ago when we did a Mini Friday there and it was a nightmare: ai were rolling on almost every curb, flipping on the roof; impossible to race offline! Now they can keep within the track limits, no more flip over. Looks like the last adjustments that Reiza made to ais are doing wonders!
I even tried a race and it worked like a charm! Tbh, I had disable the full course yellow… I would probably have one (but only one!) because an ai spun and a few others got stuck; pretty normal to me with this narrow street course… So you can practice with ai if you want!

Good to know, I'll be doing some practice in 2 hours, I might test out the ai if no one can join me in the practice server :)

The pit box issue will be much improved, however this track has 20 pit boxes and so Martins, Lima, Costa, and Di Domenicantonio at first glance will be pitbox wildcards...

Here is the spotter guide for tonight. Looks like it won't be 100% accurate… :cautious:

RDMC_S9_spotter_guide_r3.jpg

Again it follows the championship order, starting from the top left corner.

Have a nice race, guys!

just wanted to let ya know that I think the server is only letting me choose a F3 and then is booting me. Not sure if it is configured right. Just wanted to throw down a few laps since we cant race.

Nevermind, I dont think I had installed the updated skin pack....my fault

Very unfortunate but that seems a good decision. Game seems quite unstable lately, it is better to wait a bit, especially for a league race. But I really like the track too! And was ready to go!
That also makes 2 cancelled evenings in a row, too bad! Both out of your control Bram, don't take me wrong! ;) I hope Reiza will sort out quickly the trouble, and that it will bring back some excitment and large grids! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 108 56.0%