rF2 RD Le Mans Series @ Silverstone - Friday 29th July 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
P2 please. As a side note: doing these events every week might be a bit much (it's becomes a big commitment). Personally, I would suggest a single 1 hour and 2 hour event for each month. That way we might keep bigger fields and have more time to practice. Maybe we could even have a news story at the start of every month on a front page.

Obviously, I don't have experience in organising these events but I would speculate this approach would give bigger fields and more interest over a longer time scale than weekly events. It could become more a site wide racedepartment club race instead of rFactor 2 club race.
Thank you very much for your feedback Szymon. :) I'll be sure to bear this in mind for future events.

Last edited:
Everyone has his/her opinion. Generally (based on iRacing) the longer the race, the less the participants. IMO in a weekly series one 1 hour race would be enough, and for example a 2 hour race every 2-4 week.

whoop.... gotta back out of this one... turns out im going out to dinner. Also cant make the Saturday one cause I'll be classing it up at the Opera like the high class mofo I am.

Is it possible for this race to have a front page article? I think it would be a good idea for each racing club to have one race listed as a front page article each week, sort of a marquee event for each club, should definitely help with sign ups.

Edit: just to add, could have a bit of a speal on the history of Silverstone or something, or if it's a different type of car perhaps the history of the car, or a pivotal race at the combination.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back