RD Le Mans Series Season 1 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mod looks awesome indeed, but the way they are gonna release it is causing us some trouble.

The Enduracers group said they will release the cars spread over a period of time with so called service packs.

This means we will not have all the cars before the league starts so we had to decide not to run an overall championship but a winner per class per round.

That way a team owner can register with another car for the following round. Thats the only downside of this mod so far.

But we just have to sit and wait until its here :D

Come on release it :thumb:

On a more serious note; I can't (almost) never drive on Thu/Fri/Sat); where are the fine previously ran leagues on WedNight? (M3/Vertigo/etc)
What about a Junior LMS league? On Mon/Tue/Wed (pick one) with much shorter races, 60/90/120mins.
Or only the GT cars in a Junior LMS league.

Same tracks/same format etc.

Just a thought. I like to drive those LMS.

For obvious reasons, I’m interested in this…

But I’ve a real problem… I’m a total noob with rFactor and every time (every = 3 times :D) I tried it, couldn’t come to grips with the FFB setting for the G25… and yes, I’ve used the file Bram posted (perhaps I didn’t used it correctly :p).

So I “need” someone who uses a similar FFB setting to mine in Evo to pin-point what I need to do(yes,I’m being slow:embarrassed:). Thanks in advance for all the trouble…

In Evo I simdrive with FFB at maximum strength and full effects (if it isn’t max, it is near)… so my problem is that I arrive in rFactor (even with the Bram file admitting I installed it correctly), and I can’t come to grips with the G25. I’ve "no" feeling from the road and the turning strengths is "puny"
even in maximum settings, it just feels I’m driving one of those electric fair-cars… :(

One final thing, I could adapt to this (like everything else), but the problem is that I will be using Evo 90% of the time and right now, to me, it is the opposite of rFactor so in that situation I doubt I could go without being a liability in this rFactor championship:sad:.

First FFB is very personal.

I use a 50% mixture of Leo's FFB and Realfeel.
Keeping the FFB settings to max in rFactor.

There are probably loads of people taking me down for this.
But i have more convincing FFB than in EVO.
In my opinion... for what thats worth.

-------------------------------------
G25 controlpanel setting:

Rotation: 540
Steering force: 100%
Spring effect: 50%
Damper effect: 50%
Centerspring: 30% (box checked)

-------------------------------------

Leo's FFB setting:

17.5 Front Wheel lock angle, degrees (max deflection to one side from straight on)
0.72 Front wheel distance to centerline (half the front wheel track) in metres, from .pm file
1.075 Front axle distance to body reference point (about half the wheel base) in metres, from .pm file
2.5 Relative strength of FFB effects
6.0 Aligning moment curve shape / feeling of tyre losing grip. Lower numbers are duller, range 1.0 .. 10
0.99 Negative aligning moment parameter for high slip angles, range 0.0 ... 1.0
5.51 Slip angle where aligning moment reverses direction - typically between 8 and 15 degrees
2.0 Caster (dimetionless)
0.0 Camber ratio (not degrees!)
1.0 Road bumps feeling on the wheel
11500.0 maximum FFB force for stationary and low speed effects
10.0 stiffness of stationary wheels
1.5 wheel rubber hardness (1..5)
8.0 how quickly static forces drop off when rolling

-----------------------------------

RealFeel setting:

MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2300.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=50.000000