RD Le Mans Series Season 1 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK GUYS SERVER CRASHED

WE ARE REDOING THE QUALIFICATION (20 MINUTES IN TOTAL)
- 10 MINUTES FOR GT'S
- 10 MINUTES FOR LMPS

WARMUP 3 MINUTES

RACE

SERVER IS UP PLEASE REJOIN IMMEDIATELY :)!

Feedback open

Let me get down to business in the restart
the reason this restart has been done is that we do not want to risk the mayhem that we had with the result parcing during the round 3 (Rattle Snake Point). If anyone remembers, we had more than 1 hour delay.
And we are on a thight psrtv schedule, so this is the best option to restart the race.

I know it is a pain, but do understand that with rfactor it is a russian roulette and i better be save than sorry
if it is correct, your original team qualification should be saved. that will be posted on the gpcos result

disappointing :frown: We had enough pace to stay with the front 2 and had a bang up strategy which put us up front and I'm assuming would of kept us there. Then disco a couple laps into the run. Atleast I didn't have a random "booted as possible cheat" after I'd already been on track for 5 hours like at LeMans :tongue:

First off sorry to whomever i hit at the start. Had to reset FFB and the steering froze on me leaving me momentarily out of control, ultimatly resulting in me sitting in the middle of the track (and thanks all for avoiding me! :) )

... anyway we are catchin gup now

Oi oi oi hard first double stint for me :)

As we only heard today that we needed to drive the P1 Patrick and me didnt had any time to get used to the car. Mocked up a setup that felt stable and did quite alright with it so far. But we lack a lot of top speed compared to the other P1's.

HOpefully the driver swap reset the car as it was yellow all over the place due to a collision with the TBR car earlier :) Good luck Patrick :thumb:

Just got out of the R4R car having handed over to Joseph Mudrak. I did say I hadn't done much practise before the race, and that wasn't exactly helped by the fact that I had a dusty potentiometer in my brake pedal. This meaning that I had like 2% of trailing brake at all times unless I physically lifted the pedal up with my left foot, which is incredibly tiring. Had fun though, and was pleased to find that I'd improved dramatically after three hours of racing. I'll be back for the next one, and I'll make sure to do it with a clean set of pedals and a few more laps under my belt ;)

Lastly, I would like to apologise deeply and heartfeltly to the leaders for what I consider my two only horrendously bad mistakes, both in the hairpin: Once when I spun, causing a small traffic jam with first and second place. Second when I was recovering from a spin and barely avoided getting grazed by the leading Epsilon car. Sorry!

Oi oi oi hard first double stint for me :)

As we only heard today that we needed to drive the P1 Patrick and me didnt had any time to get used to the car. Mocked up a setup that felt stable and did quite alright with it so far. But we lack a lot of top speed compared to the other P1's.

HOpefully the driver swap reset the car as it was yellow all over the place due to a collision with the TBR car earlier :) Good luck Patrick :thumb:
Yeah m8, it was going well first stint and i was 10th when i went on track after my first pit.
Then lap 85 i think i crossed the finish line and shifting back resulted in a blown up engine :(
Sry Bram will try better next race.

well it was not bad for me.....it was hard sometimes but I just try to keep a pace.....when 3 hours to go strike disaster struck me as I missed my braking point completely, don't know how that happened. and screwed us strategy a bit (wanted to drive 4 to 5 more laps)
anyhow.....Marcin got the car and I know he can do a better job than me :)

With Marcel Offermans having problems with his rFactor, we decided that I was going to start the race in the SFH GT1. Because of this driver change in the last minutes in the qualifying, we had to start at the back of the pack. First laps I was able to climb up to 4th position in GT1. At that time I couldn't match the pace of the first 3 GT1's. In the third stint this went better. I was able to catch Tim Brooke and overtake him twice;) After 3 hours of driving, I gave the car to Marcel Offermans. He is going to finish the race:)

worst race for me of this season....

internet connection dropped 15 minutes before official practise and came back only now, then the engine was on fire so no racing for me :( Whilst I practised a lot and had a really good pace, so bad luck

2 cars, 2 driver change related DNFs. What a mess. :(

Aston #32 ended up with none of the drivers having control of the car.
At Porsche #95 both drivers were in control after the driver change and driving their separate races, with working scoring, flags, opponents, but invisible to everyone on the server.
Nobody used any plug-ins and were doing everything by the book.

had very bad race.
i had practise a lot, but that did'nt show today
Made 2 mistakes by myself. But had a few crashed due to other drivers.
in the end we got an engine failure, out first EVER. Didn't happend on practises.
So disapoitend about my perfomance today. Better luck next time :)
Robin, thanx mate we had a great time practice and racing.

TBR LMP2 car was a mess after 4 hours when it was more or less handed to me in a plastic bag...well,we managed to bring it home for a 6th overall and 2nd i class.Thanks for racing and thx chris/youri/simon/xose and anyone else involved in making this league a success....cya next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes