RD GT Championship 2020 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you followed the instructions on the first post? Are you a member of SGP already? Have you requested an invite by contacting me?
Bram, before any of the conditions you stated are satisfied, I assume one needs to be premium first here at RD before being considered?

Bram, before any of the conditions you stated are satisfied, I assume one needs to be premium first here at RD before being considered?
That's correct
1601298368232.png

Have you followed the instructions on the first post? Are you a member of SGP already? Have you requested an invite by contacting me?
Yes, I have been racing in Simracing GP for a while now. I cant pick a car. It seems like this Wednesday is my last appointment so no clashes with other races. It is weird, I will take a look again maybe I overlooked something

I'd love to join this....

But my wheel has kicked the bucket again, (I'm afraid the diagnosis is old age)... I'm trying to resuscitate the old gal but I fear it won't be in time for this truly spiffing GT3 league...

Damm and blast it, hopefully I'll be able to make the next event once I've repaired the wheelbase, or given up completely, sold my Fanatec rims and bought something else... whichever comes first

Yes, I have been racing in Simracing GP for a while now. I cant pick a car. It seems like this Wednesday is my last appointment so no clashes with other races. It is weird, I will take a look again maybe I overlooked something
If you aren't a member of the RD community on SGP you need to message me your email please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back