RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch, just been to cold virtual Spa on the test-server, managed to get to within 1.5 secs of my old time with full tank on dries in slightly wet condition, when the rain set in, the dries were no longer an option for me, changed to wets, times dropped another 3 secs. but it's highly addictive stuff, pure fun :)

I trained under 20 laps..in dry. Then I tested in rainy weather couple of laps. Then screen frozes and nothing happened except sounds.
Had to resest PC. Hope it doesn´t happens tonight, (sorry already). I don´t know where the car is going during frozen screen. Sometimes picture comes back but graphic is like from MineCraft. :confused:

Is there enough pit stalls for all competitors at the top pit lane? If not some people will have a 30 second longer pit stop than others if you allow them to use the pit exit at the top of the hill???
If eveyone cant fit up the top pit lane then the pit exit at the bottom of the hill should be used by all.

That is one concern I have too, Paul. And it is 100% certain that you wont get a sto&go for speeding in the pits when exiting earlier and getting off the pit limiter button? I mean, you are not crossing the line where the pit exit lights are.

Yey another DNF
First lap, Marco Bijl gets pushed off the track and spins, can't avoid him anymore as it looked like he got control again but I saw too late he didn't... Heavy damage... Then I changed to wet front tyres for no reason, burned them to hell. Back to pit again, dry tyres fitted, cold tyres caused me to destroy the front of my car, got sick of all these pitstops and simply went straight on during the next turn...
****** what another bull**** race for me...

I hope that a penalty will be handed out for the guy who pushed Marco off...

Mod edit.
Removed swearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 177 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 122 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 26.7%
Back