RD GT Championship 2010 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
No different meaning :) (more about that later when I have worked out the idea)

Note: The Paul Ricard round has been removed as the track is not suitable for league racing. The rFactor version of the track has a great working sandtrap, unfortunately the Evo version i have tested for the RDGTC hasn't.

I think we will start with four rounds this year.

I'll be honest...I won't ever join a league again which forces me to a certain view. In the passed years I have driven both hood and cockpit and I just enjoy the game more when using Hood. Timing wise it's all about the same. Said it before and will do so again...watching a 21", 40"or whatever screen is still so so limited in terms of field of view compared of being in a real racecar. Now in a race car your view is a bit more limited then your averge sedan but you cn only enjoy that level of simulation in a G-force simulator with a dome shape screen in my opinion.

So ye..voted no obviously since I race on a flatscreen either 24 or 40 inch.

Hmmm... I must admit I'm tempted, especially if this league runs during Summer :)

However, I must reckon that I don't know if I have the pedigree to be invited... Maybe a multi-division league like in RDTCC (not necessary 4 groups, 2 may be enough). :p

Hmm, a few people have brought up the idea of a second division. I'm not sure what my opinion on that is. It sounds nice, but I'm really not sure it's such a good thing. You know, you may attract guys who aren't that committed to begin with and that will only serve to water down the fields. I think the best way to go is to just run 1 league and see how it goes, whoever doesn't get picked just doesn't get picked. It'll give those who did get picked more reason to turn up, I suppose.

Either way, this is shaping up to be a fun summer championship, either to participate in, or just to watch! :)

darn will mis first race and that's it. I have raced my first league race friday and might run a club race on sunday making r3 for 2010 for me. By the way in the race i had problems but kept going to finish so that shows i'm comited to this league. Hopefully i have what it takes or what else do i need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes