RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

RD GP Championship 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Hi there,

Looking to sign up for this event but can only join the simracing.gp waiting list atm.
Does anyone know how long it would take to be accepted and if it could be before next Friday?

TIA
Exploitexamp
please see the first post how to join directly aka pm' ing me your email address

As much as I hate to say this, I won't be able to take part in today's pre-qualification, so I won't be able to take part in the Championship

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Guys we have a temporary delay with an overbooked server (bug). Ill let you know within 10 minutes if we can resume or that you have all qualified without driving :)

The latest update on SGP was a MAJOR piece of work so some of these things have slipped through the net but we are on it.

Will report back in a sec.

Dr.Dave

Premium
Wow...i really hope we all have qualified. I had my kids here last night and hoped to do a lap, but the baby was crying a lot, so i missed the qualy. i can post a hotlap here, if that would be proof enough for my driving abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.