RD GP Championship 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Format
  • Friday 19 March 2021 |Pre-Qualifying at Nurburgring GP (GT): You have two hours to try and set the fastest leaderboard time. The drivers who qualify within 107% of the time of the polesitter advance to the season. Based on these times the splits will get divided if it is needed.
  • Friday 26 March 2021 | Round 1: Nürburgring Grand Prix (P:15, Q:15, R: 45 w/ 1 pitstop)
  • Friday 02 April 2021 | Round 2: Barcelona Grand Prix (P:15, Q:15, R: 45 w/ 1 pitstop)
  • Friday 09 April 2021 | Round 3: Donington Park Grand Prix (P:15, Q:15, R: 45 w/ 1 pitstop)
  • Friday 16 April 2021 | Round 4: Assen Grand Prix (P:15, Q:15, R: 45 w/ 1 pitstop)
  • Friday 23 April 2021 | Round 5: Red Bull Ring Grand Prix (P:15, Q:15, R: 45 w/ 1 pitstop)
  • All events start at 19:00 UTC

This could be interesting for me because of the early time. I'd like to at least try to qualify (I'm a back marker in all of the races) but I'm not sure whether I will be able to attend all the races and I don't want to take anybody else's place. Is the sign up on SGP only manual through you or will I be able to sign up through SGP at the latest moment if I decide to jump in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes