RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a meeting France-Brasil soon with alexandre. And I would like to organise a RD/SRE meeting too. It is not a championship but it would be fun.
It could be a F1C meeting or something else.

But we plan at SRE a F3 championship for September. 8 races.
We will launch the inscription soon so perhaps you could join. Perhaps on two servers.
Let's see how many poeple could come first.
Let's keep in touch.

Guys sign me out of this one. Im sorry to say as good as the game is, support is not there.I will use GSC time to do other RD events untill this Sim gets going again.

Hey guys,

Sorry to inform you that our lovely OWC league has been cancelled. I will go back to the drawing table and will have a word with our league coordinator to see if we can squeeze some events in on a weekend so we can at least have a full field of drivers.

It would not have made a lot of sense to start a season with only 2/3 of the grid filled if you count that in any league on the interwebs 30% of the people drop out when the season progresses.

Feedback appreciated on: car choice (open wheel, v8?) and preferred days

Sorry once one more and just like you I am really disappointed with the lack of community support for this great sim at the moment especially after the fantastic first season with the F3.

:( Sad..... very sad....:(

Where is everyone? Last two leagues were filled up in no time..now.....

Maybe a shift to another day in the week will do the trick. Looking forward to anitehr leagues with the F3 (1st choice), F1c (2nd choice) or V8's. In a weekend? Fine by me, prefered on a sunday night.

I will be around looking for club races untill that time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back