RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you can choose ... and have enough time to practice!!!
I don't think anybody will drive all categories and therefore you can pick your favorite(s) ... I think that could work just great!
it's a great idea Reto but it wouldn't work in reality, the numbers would be to small, and with the start of Spring coming up, this is when all the Main leagues are starting to take shape.

... this is when all the Main leagues are starting to take shape.
I would like to go further with my suggestion and let this become a major league: The GSC league!!!
4 mods + 4 races : every week a race = GSC league
1st week of a month: a race day with the V8
2nd week: race day with F3
3rd week: race day with F1 classic
4th week: race day with Trucks

you can pick your favorite(s) Mod(s) and compete with it ...
(i.e. F3 and F1C, and skip V8 and Truck because you're busy or don't like driving them).
at the end of the season/league each mod will have their champion and you increase the chance to become a champion in at least one Mod ...
but if you have competed in all mods ... you might become the GSC champion!?!
(or the driver with the most points earned in each Mod during the league will be chosen as the GSC-Champ.)

anyway ... just thinking out loud here and with such a great game like GSC and all its great Mods ... it deserves to become a major league and if the driver's really like this game, they will find/arrange the time to participate (because I would go for the GSC-league before any other ; )

Reto, i think your missing the point, there is far to much work involved in this, and the lack of commitment will follow, let alone people will not turn up to races because they do like that car or truck, then theres the server space for all this too, keep the ideas coming but i doubt that one will happen, i do agree they we need something done, i want GSC to stay alive even with these new games coming out.

unfortunately not very constructive your comment Scott but I can see your point ... a tiny little bit ; )
I always believed in this saying: where a will is is also a way!
Reto it is constructive, im just saying what will most likely happen, with so much going on these days and new leagues i think their won't be enough interest, that is all.

I think because there is core group of drivers who would race in both leagues it would be possible to run both V8 and open wheel leagues at the same time on alternate weeks over an 8 week period.
That way people could sign up to one or both and maybe we could have a separate GSC Championship league table for those who take part in both leagues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes