RD Formula Pro Series S2 (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final race in these cars. Was wet.

Started with mediums, had a decent start (successfully ignoring Peter's whining) and had an okay first lap. Second lap, the rear of the car just wouldn't stop spinning. I dab the throttle and it goes, so pitted for wets. The game gives a stop and go for speeding in the pits (which has me dumbfounded as I never went over the speed). Wets were okay in the first lap of them, then the second lap they understeer like there was no steering at all. Then is understeers into a wall. Race over.

Emmm... Not much to say. Thanks to the organisers, and best of luck to Jan. Was in 7th when I saw him last :)

:( A repeat of last nights race for me. Got slightly off of the racing line and I was a passenger again.
Tried to feather the throttle to gain control but just didn't work... Love the track, love the MOD, love the weather :thumb:

Well done Eric. See you next season :fingers-crossed:

Qualified 11th

Cars were spinning all over the place well before the first corner and after I made a carefull start once again I recieved a load of damage through no fault of my own, I must have broken a mirror or something and got seven years bad luck :), I piitted at the end of the first lap and came out 2nd to last, on lap 18 the server ? did the same to me as what happened at Sepang, a really dissapointing end to the season even though I have enjoyed it immensly and cant wait for S2, thanks Eric for all of the hard work you put in.

I had a good car and was ready for a good race,knowing im not a qually champ i was going for the finish. In second qualifying i lost conn. and could rejoin at 11th place (i was 18th) .So drove backwards in pitlane for a DQ but nothing got me off that spot. I moved away at start to let all pass and that worked. Another disconn at lap 15 or so made the evening shorter then i thought. Sad my teammate wasn't there as well for what reason, Hope nothing serious Bert.
Thc Eric for all you did and RD and MMG and all drivers and all i forgot.
Cya soon.

bizarre, 2nd race in a row i lost connection, never happened in any other league or game. Im so sorry, was on a commentating role but as the cameras were already broken, i just wrapped it up with a cliffhanger:snail:

I hope you enjoy the 30 laps that I got done!

Roll on season 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 42 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%