RD Formula Manager - Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current season will start with the older 5-driver bidding war system. That 1000 credits direct purchase will be effective from the next season onwards. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the confusion. It seems many managers thought like Tobi.

Right now, I need those 5-driver bids from all managers via PM.

The current season will start with the older 5-driver bidding war system. That 1000 credits direct purchase will be effective from the next season onwards. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the confusion. It seems many managers thought like Tobi.

Right now, I need those 5-driver bids from all managers via PM.
357513139979550745.png

2nd post didn't say so though. Can I take them anyway?

I'm out of town for a funeral, getting home late Wednesday night. Will update all my stuff then.

For now, I would like to return with Ram F1 and same colors.

Started sending PMs to get things faster with the driver bidding.

Remember: After the bidding wars, free drivers will be subject to the new system. First come first served is for 600 credits is only available after the first race. So there will be bidding wars between interested parties if a driver is desired by more than one.

Some good news: @Tim.E is also returning along with Milos. 4 new teams for the season as Audi also joins in. :geek::geek::geek:

Jimmy Laad
Equipe Delacroix
Going for a rebranded colour scheme II
Bridgestone Tyres and Delacroix engines (Priced competitively for any fellow teams to use)

Last edited:
Probably should say that I'm entering Reed Road Racing again. This season however we will take on the shorter name RRR (or Triple R). This new branding is thought to read better, plus it is "new and shiny".
We'll use the same colours as always.
favourite track, sponsors and stuff will come soon

Edited some infos in the top posts:
- Had forgot to add the 2nd limitation of Sister teams. Added now. (They can't have more than 10 chassis levels)
- Added details and help to the setup system explanation.

To all managers: Only drivers are the concern right now. All other things (favorite track, sponsors, suppliers, market buys, sending setups via PM) will be handled afterwards. :thumbsup:

Only a few managers are yet to send their bids. I hope it will be finalised at the weekend latest.

BREAKING NEWS

Audrey Engineering will return to RDFM grid with a brand new ATt 2.4L V8 engine. At this moment, Audrey has only confirmed a deal to power the Girl Power team but are said to be listening for offers from other interested teams.

Manager Name: Jason Lutz
Team Name: Ram F1
Team Colors: Pink & Black (Same as Season 7)
Favorite Track: Britain
Sponsors: D, F
Tyre Supplier: Bridgestone
Engine Supplier: ???

Driver Market News:
Girl Power, RRR, Ram F1 and Silver Soul Racing retain their driver line-ups from the previous season.

BRT brings a whole new driver duo as Schumacher signed with Elysium and Peterson went to Keranen Motorsports. Briscoe and K Rosberg will be the drivers to beat in this year.

Hakkinen remains with 2KF1 while Alonso's void will be filled by Button on the 2nd driver seat.

New entrant, Fusion Motorsports went with Webber and Grosjean.

Returning Apex Racing Team called Alonso back home and the Spaniard accepted the call.

Equipe Delacroix is the only team without any drivers yet. It will be interesting to see who will be their drivers. The previous line up of Vettel and Heidfeld went together to Jawz GP.
upload_2018-1-15_12-32-38.png

It is quite shocking how Schumacher's fate was decided with 50 credits difference!

TEAMS LIST is updated with the budgets and drivers. I will update the drivers list after the remaining seats are filled up.

Now the MARKETPLACE is OPEN!

1. I need your car setups via PM
  2. Sponsors in thread
  3. Favorite Track in thread
  4. Purchases in thread
  5. Engine/Tyre Supplier in thread

Scout for a young talent: Felix Rosenqvist
Also sign John Cenario

@
Omer Said, can you swap the team colours around, so orange is the main colour, and a bit brighter.

Bridgestone tyres
Delacroix engines
Speed x1 for FRO.

Sponsors D and J
Fave track Bahrain.

Is there a bidding war for remaining drivers, or first come first served?

There will be bidding wars between interested parties if a driver is desired by more than one. If you want a driver now, and no one states interest for that driver in 1-2 days, they will be yours.

Pay drivers can be gotten directly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%