Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2015-9-30_23-52-20.png

upload_2015-9-30_23-52-29.png

upload_2015-10-1_22-52-41.png

upload_2015-10-1_22-52-50.png

A wild noob photoshop appears!
season3finish.jpg

It has been a looooooooooooooong and sometimes hard journey for the managers and drivers. Yet we have come to the end. A big congratulations to the title chasing managers, The winner Tobi, runner-up Tapio and the thirdcomer Milos! It has been an amazing battle and season.

A big congrats and many thanks to them, and not less to the other managers who were actually in the front, but less lucky than the leaders: Sasha, Manolis, Jim, Aidan, Joel, Rami, Tiger and Andy! I hope to see you all again in the next season.

No more updates will happen in this thread. Updated team stats and all will be posted in the upcoming new version's thread. There are still some things to polish, but i aim to post it in the weekend the latest.

upload_2015-10-1_23-4-12.png

so it wasn't to be the miracle of all miracles that both Ronnie and Silvestro retire. Was hoping for that tbh :D
It was an interesting season, Ronnie especialy came out of nowhere for the title having had two less DNFs than either Silvestro or Alonso. But so did some others I guess so..
To not win a single championship from this is sort of disappointing, but I wasn't expecting much better. My focus has been entirely on next season this season, which is why we still are the only team to use a Formula Ford chassis.
What I am quite disappointed with however is, that we still haven't won a single GP. Came so close several times, but no win. Again, having focused on next season entirely I hope that'll be the one where I can get one.

Awesome, never would have guessed that at the start of the season. Consistency was key (and luck), worst finish for Ronnie was 9th, which was in the race he retired. Stefan too finally seeing the chequered flag again, securing us 3rd in the constructors'. Who knows what would have been possible there if he hadn't retired in 7 of 9 races.
Had looked like Red Night would walk away with it early on, but then @Sasha Jednak decided to blow a few engines :laugh:.

Thanks for the season @Omer Said, splendid job, enjoyed it a lot. Should have joined way earlier, as Sasha had suggested during our Tyrrell teammate time.

• Deleted member 161052

Ahead of Pacific Asia in the Constructors' Championship :D
BTW nice season Omer! Looking forward to the next one.

Congrats Tobi and Ronnie on DC and Tapio and Girls on CC.:thumbsup:

Not the best season for me, in first races counted on consistency and took the wins after DNFs for some of faster teams/drivers. That earned enough money to make competitive car but then also came those easy+low=engine-blow :roflmao: At that time, college and job interfered, so decided to give up on this. Maybe not the best decision, since we were leading and simply through away 2-3 races. Which made the difference to DC at the end.
Anyway, this was best season so far. @Omer Said , I hope you can do it even better. :thumbsup:

P.S. I was planing to make similar game like this in order to practice my programming. So could you guys please tell me if you'd been interested in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes