RD Formula Manager - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2014-10-24_23-38-13.png

Please note tahat some cars has to refuel or they can't set laptimes.

that's enough testing Nando, we have got all the R&D data we needed.

Go on inters and give all on high revs :p:D:laugh:

Seriously, every lap box for softs, fix all damage, and give all on high until the end

Schumacher: pit for new hard tyres, no refuel, give all and use high revs.
Ricciardo: pit for new soft tyres, no refuel, give all and use high revs.

EDIT: @Omer Said : about fuel, is it calculated after setting the laptime or before?:) It could be bad bug if you can give all with 10% fuel, set amazing laptime and finish the lap with 0%. Although you need for example 17% for whole lap. You know what I mean...

Last edited:
Schumacher: pit for new hard tyres, no refuel, give all and use high revs.
Ricciardo: pit for new soft tyres, no refuel, give all and use high revs.

EDIT: @Omer Said : about fuel, is it calculated after setting the laptime or before?:) It could be bad bug if you can give all with 10% fuel, set amazing laptime and finish the lap with 0%. Although you need for example 17% for whole lap. You know what I mean...

Same as the last game. First i calculate the speeds/mistakes/crashes/pits then edit the tyre/fuel/hp values accordingly. So it is possible that a car can set a good lap time and remain with %0 fuel. But this would result in a retirement in the actualy races. Even if it is the final lap, if a car comes down to %0 fuel, he will be considered as retired before the finish line. :thumbsup:

(Adding this to first post, because it is important)

Pit Radio is Closed

Both drivers: give all and use high revs.

Thanks for answer Omer, just to check if I understand it right. In last turn Villeneuve used give all-high revs, with 3% fuel and set the time. Would that time be valid if we were in quali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.0%