RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omer: was weather warm in this calculation or it will be warm from next time?
Davidson: Give it all you got.
di Grassi: Focused if ok for test, if not then aggressive.

Omer: was weather warm in this calculation or it will be warm from next time?

When i calculate a turn, i use the weather, tyre, fuel, damage values from the latest image i posted here. So it "will" be warm from now on :thumbsup:
It seems i should add a FAQ to the first post, please keep up the nice questions as i could not cover everything at the first page tutorial :)

@Manolis Sigoulakis - yes of course :)

Also, it seems "half-price selling the drivers" proposal is not going to pass.

Edit:
FAQ is ready, of course it will be expanded with your further questions :)
CLICK HERE

I hope more managers will join to the game, please call your friends. ;) More the merrier :thumbsup:

Edit 2:
Yes, @Sasha Jednak focused is okay for the test. And everyone know that i decided to disable weather randomization and move towards rain delibaretly to let you test it. But in the races, it will be random.

Last edited:
Pitradio is closed for updating the turn.

Half-price selling seems to be stuck on 4 likes and set to declined, but we have time for a few more days.

how to join this game ?
Welcome!! Here is how to join:

GETTING STARTED
-First of all you need to build a team. Choose a name for your team and select two colors (main and secondary).
-Of course a team cannot go without a driver. Check out the marketplace which is on the 2nd post of this topic. Buy a driver (You can buy maximum 3 drivers). Your team's starting credits is 2000. You can gain more by finishing races or completing sponsor objectives.
-Next you need to select a sponsor. It is also located at the 2nd post of this topic. You can change your sponsor between the races.
-You are ready to go! Now wait for the first test session at RD Arena, it's very soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back