RD Formula Manager - Season 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in, and I'm keeping Clark.

Although I feel like I'm starting at a serious disadvantage with my budget. Even a new team will start with 850 more than me. Maybe 3500 can be the minimum across the board?

Right! Girl Power, Ram F1 and L-ROS have 3500 credits now.

I didn't agree with it back then either. Didn't spent tons upgrading just to have them snatched away without even a chance to sign them myself. Also I seem to recall you mentioning a 1000 bidding bonus for the main teams. Drivers with 10 skill can't win **** unless they have a by far superiour setup.

I mentioned that the main teams can decide the keep one of the sister team drivers for 1000 instead of his main team drivers. Also sister team drivers will have 500 credits bonus at bidding for the main team as well.

That's my stupidity, I should have meant the 500 credits bidding bonus there. :redface:
giphy.gif

L-ROS SPORT HAS ANNOUNCED THAT REGGIANI WILL BE RACING FOR THEM IN SEASON 10, SZISZ FUTURE UNCERTAIN

"
I'm very happy to announce that Loris Reggiani will be racing for us This season. He has been a key player in our development of the team, so we are delighted to keep him for another season."

And what about Szisz?

"No, he will not be racing for us this season, however our team is committed to secure him in another motorsport job around the globe."

BREAKING NEWS
RRR to run autonomous cars in S10 of Formula Manager. When asked, team principle Aaron Reed had this to say:
"yeah probs won't crash out like Rossi you know"
more to follow

We have been running autonomous haul trucks on a mine site in the Pilbara, Australia, the RRR testing area, for quite some time now. So far the AMT's have been a huge success, seeing a 100% reduction in incidents, radio traffic and toilet breaks. AMT's have also led to a decreased cycle time (lap time).

Modelling has been completed and we believe that unless a tumbleweed blows onto the track (which will result in a complete stop and shutdown of the system) we should see a massive increase in productivity and results using our new Autonomous Race Cars (ARC)™.

We see absolutely no drawback from running autonomously, get rekt drivers!

I should have written something about AI drivers in the rules, now RRR will be unstoppable! :confused:

.... And, the driver negotiations period begins! Send me 2 driver bids via PM and then you will get notified when someone else outbids you. You are limited to 2 drivers this season. Also if a driver's price gets high due to bids, they will not be able to signed up for 600 credits later.

If you bid, you're locked in, so if you try to push someone and win the bid, you have to take it
Last season this wasn't the case, we were given final confirmation if we wanted to take him or not.
I didn't see anything that says this changed, only that the driver will no longer be available to sign at all. But I would definetly have liked to see it change.

Last season this wasn't the case, we were given final confirmation if we wanted to take him or not.
I didn't see anything that says this changed, only that the driver will no longer be available to sign at all. But I would definetly have liked to see it change.
I agree with this, since last season is over no NDA on bids apply. :p So here it is, I was outbid for Peterson, and then imagine my surprise when he wasn't signed after bids were over. If the winner of bidding doesn't want the driver (although condition for bid is normaly that you want that driver) then give him to the second bidder, done. That will remove any possibility to on purpose push someone just to take out their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes