RD Formula Ford Championship Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austria Qualifying
Despite promises of another wet session, Qualifying started dry, a number of drivers set laps early on, however others, most notably Vimal Ana failed to set a time in the best conditions and were left stuck when it began to rain 10 minutes into the session.
Vimal was on his outlap when the rain started, braved the rain during his ultimately slow qualifying lap, and smashed into the barriers during his in lap, a very unfortunate set of events.

gUlYr3T.png

• Deleted member 161052

What is that I can hear in the background? (not the game but the microphone)

• Deleted member 161052

btw,
This race was entertaining for me. A wheel-to-wheel with Jimmy and a great battle I had with Graham was superb.
And w00t, double podium! Shame that Laskey retired again...
Feels weird that Engberink didn't yield to the other cars trying to pass him when he had a gearbox problem.

edit: after the first two races, I'm absolutely gonna "hit top gear"

Last edited by a moderator:
Austria Race Results
Key points
  • Another wet session in Austria
  • Cornes smashes the field
  • Strange issue for Engberink
qeM08XB.png

note1: Heymans didnt complete a lap, his failure was on lap 1
note2: It seems the timings in the excel sheet don't work properly

Paddock interviews
@C0rrUpti0Nz A great weekend for you, pole and the win. Does this make up for the last race?
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham @airutonpurosuto8912 A solid race for you two, you're both now in the top 5 of the WDC, what do you think your chances are of getting the title?

Other questions
Tim Engberink - what was wrong with your gearbox at the end of the race? and why didn't you pull over to avoid collisions?
Matteo Heymans - another race another DNF, despite your car having the best lifetime variation, do you know where your issues are?

Budgets have been updated, take it as a given that i wont check buys in future, if you're over budget you get no buys (although you wont get a warning for not posting buys)

Just a reminder to 2kf1 all of you must post buys before the next race or lose the ability to make buys for the season (reg. 2.2.1) :)

Also you might have noticed that the excel screen shots have not got your team colours on. I had to take this decision as ultimately it was easier and avoided conflicts when I got the incorrect shade or colour. Sorry about this, if someone wants to volunteer to add the correct colours for season 2, then i would be up for using them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 70 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 26 32.9%