RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the course of the last few days we have become aware that the Cedars team, managed by Rami Saidy, was on the brink of withdrawal. This has been followed through today.
We wish Mr Saidy all the best.

As such, we have offered a new startup team slot to Jamie Cocks, who declined, and then to Andy Black, who has accepted and as such we welcome him and Driftslide Racing into the series.

At this time before the start of the season (still aiming for next week), we will be allowing Andy to continue at Ravenwest should he wish. Also, all teams below Cedars (e.g. Apex onwards) have been given the next numbers up.

Entries and Upgrades.png

Opening post has list of managers added for easier usage for drivers looking for a seat.

Also, as Cedars have withdrawn, I am unaware of the movements of @Omer Said (who I think is now on a holiday) and @Rui F. Martins. Not sure if @Vimal Ana is interested in getting a full time drive this season, as said before, the 22 seats need to be filled firstly, and even then I expect that people aren't waiting just to be test drivers.
Because I will, where applicable, act on those situations swiftly and somewhat harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 13.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 97 55.4%