RD Casual Server: Formula Master

Philip Antonia

2000RPM
Jul 19, 2008
I hope to get Race On next week once I've sold a few bits on eBay to pay for it.

After missing out on the 87's last week because of not having it and the Sunday server switching to include the 08's next week I really need to get it.

Once I do I will be checking out the casual servers especially for the Masters:good:

Ben Tusting

5000RPM
Mar 5, 2008
It depends on which server the public server is on because not all of the server have automatic live update on them.

Richard Kay

500RPM
Aug 14, 2008
I thought he just meant the casual servers, as far as I know, they are not open to the public. You still need a racing club password to join them, they're like publics but without the smacktards.

Oct 19, 2009
I tried to find this server, but it's not there. Is it still up? Am I doing something wrong looking for it in the game loby?

Thanks

Dave Flower

1000RPM
Nov 21, 2008
Unfortunately I don't have Race On yet so can't use the Casual Servers (yet), but thanks for posting Ben - I was actually asking for people reading this thread

http://forum.racedepartment.com/race-on/26284-laptime-feedback-please-3.html#post440835

Servers sometimes don't show because they may be in use for Racing Club Events....?

To find casuals in lobby filter RACED they are passworded so only Racing Club members can enter.

Dave Flower

1000RPM
Nov 21, 2008
Well I got Race On almost a week ago now and have not once actually found the casual servers !!! Where are they??? Have they being hijacked by the pirates of't tinterweb thingy or what!!!

Richard Kay

500RPM
Aug 14, 2008
I think one of the problems has been when the servers are put into use for a club or league event they are never returned to the "casual" state. I too would like to see them back up when they can be. I, or rather we at Noble Racing, have a dedicated Race07, rFactor, GTR2 server but if I want to get racing with more than just a few mates I need to open it to the public. With the "casual" servers being RD members only they seem like a much better option for some casual racing and I'd prefer to go on them.