RD Casual Server: Formula Master

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
This server is free to use for all racing club members. You don't need to sign up for it, just fill in the password and have a quick race with others.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT 2
Tracks: All tracks of 2008
Cars: Formula Master
Password: Click here
Leaderboard: Click here

I hope to get Race On next week once I've sold a few bits on eBay to pay for it.

After missing out on the 87's last week because of not having it and the Sunday server switching to include the 08's next week I really need to get it.

Once I do I will be checking out the casual servers especially for the Masters:good:

Unfortunately I don't have Race On yet so can't use the Casual Servers (yet), but thanks for posting Ben - I was actually asking for people reading this thread

http://forum.racedepartment.com/race-on/26284-laptime-feedback-please-3.html#post440835

Servers sometimes don't show because they may be in use for Racing Club Events....?

To find casuals in lobby filter RACED they are passworded so only Racing Club members can enter.

I think one of the problems has been when the servers are put into use for a club or league event they are never returned to the "casual" state. I too would like to see them back up when they can be. I, or rather we at Noble Racing, have a dedicated Race07, rFactor, GTR2 server but if I want to get racing with more than just a few mates I need to open it to the public. With the "casual" servers being RD members only they seem like a much better option for some casual racing and I'd prefer to go on them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%