RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

RD 3.0 Style - Feedback and Suggestions

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Nope, weirdly, everything seems fine, regardless of the skin or width.

Feel free to delete my posts, if it helps :)
Glitch in the Matrix then
image.jpg

Shovas

Premium
Super nitpick here: I almost never use the 'Change style' icon in the top-right and yet something about it keeps making me thinks it's the notifications or What's new icon and I end up clicking it. Did the order change at some point? Could it be moved to the right of the What's new icon?

Put another way, when something is not regularly accessed, it's presence just becomes irritating.

Like I said, super nitpick, but it has been bugging me for weeks or months now. Maybe it bothers someone else, too *shrug*

I find the site very clean and elegant looking, otherwise, on desktop where I use it most, and functionally it does most of of what I want so kudos on that!

RasmusP

Premium
Super nitpick here: I almost never use the 'Change style' icon in the top-right and yet something about it keeps making me thinks it's the notifications or What's new icon and I end up clicking it. Did the order change at some point? Could it be moved to the right of the What's new icon?

Put another way, when something is not regularly accessed, it's presence just becomes irritating.

Like I said, super nitpick, but it has been bugging me for weeks or months now. Maybe it bothers someone else, too *shrug*

I find the site very clean and elegant looking, otherwise, on desktop where I use it most, and functionally it does most of of what I want so kudos on that!
I'm 50/50 on rd via phone and via pc and I frequently change the mode at the pc because the skin button isn't there on my phone.
On the phone it's pm/alerts/what's new/search but at the pc there's the light bulb icon between alerts and what's new.

With the rest I'm fine with. Works very well lately :)

Shovas

Premium
Suggestion: Move conversation "invite" to top-row buttons (Edit | Star | Mark Unread | Leave) because, even though I"ve been here for years and knew it was possible, I never saw *how* to invite until just now I was looking all around and finally found it on the far bottom-right where usually non-conversation content is and it was scrolled off the bottom of the screen, even though I'm on a 1440p desktop with a pretty large window for RD(*).

*Run on sentences ftw