RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding

Misc RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can anyone tell me if the Deems files are more up-to-date than these, or are they different things and i can install both without problems?

Will there be some new billboards in 2019? Any plans for vers. 1.14? :)

I have plans and ideas to do in the new version, but I need help, the more the better, with photos and images of the new billboards, signs and the rest of things that can be contributed.

Apart, seeing the great mods SOL and others that change vegetation, I'm just going to focus on the rest and I have one thing in mind, but it all depends on the acceptance you have.

Mainly and with priority, the billboards will be the ones used in the trackdays and without having to do with any competition.

Then I want to make categories such as Blancpain, WTCC or F1 for those who want to use them separately.

But as I say, all this requires help, not designing logos, that I can take care of all of that without problem. What I need are people to help me with good and recent photos or videos where everything looks good. And when I say recent, I mean these last two months or at the most, three.

If not, I will do what I can and it will take a long time to document me and be able to do it

I have plans and ideas to do in the new version, but I need help, the more the better, with photos and images of the new billboards, signs and the rest of things that can be contributed.

Apart, seeing the great mods SOL and others that change vegetation, I'm just going to focus on the rest and I have one thing in mind, but it all depends on the acceptance you have.

Mainly and with priority, the billboards will be the ones used in the trackdays and without having to do with any competition.

Then I want to make categories such as Blancpain, WTCC or F1 for those who want to use them separately.

But as I say, all this requires help, not designing logos, that I can take care of all of that without problem. What I need are people to help me with good and recent photos or videos where everything looks good. And when I say recent, I mean these last two months or at the most, three.

If not, I will do what I can and it will take a long time to document me and be able to do it

It would be really amazing if you could consider to release any of your bill board mods supporting the new track skin feature in Content Manager so people can switch between different track versions by the click of a button when setting up a race. This feature works amazingly well and more and more people are building skin versions of tracks (versions of different racing seasons with appropriate bill boards, etc …).

It would be really amazing if you could consider to release any of your bill board mods supporting the new track skin feature in Content Manager so people can switch between different track versions by the click of a button when setting up a race. This feature works amazingly well and more and more people are building skin versions of tracks (versions of different racing seasons with appropriate bill boards, etc …).

That's the idea now that more or less everything is well defined and it's easy to switch between skins for tracks with Content Manager.

I admire all the people who make other versions for track mods and some original kunos.

I will continue doing it for the Kunos tracks, but as I say, without the help of people who contribute current images or real examples, it will be a lot of work for me alone and I will take a long time.

For some reason this is what is happening to me at Red Bull Ring while using this mod:
2xsPtXw.png

Edit: deleting the props_PITLANE.dds solved the issue.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to uninstall the mod to get the previous version of the tracks. I disabled by using the program, but it doesn't work, I still having the winter tracks. Can you help me please?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.