RBR Pro link

I do agree that renaming the CZ plugin entry to "RBR PRO tournaments" is not cool.
Users really might get the false impression that it is genuine "RBR Pro" work, which is not the case at all.

It is not about offending the creator of this tool, but you know, people are too lazy to do some research or read credits, and quickly think that "RBR Pro" is some brand new thing, new RBR, RBR 2, whatever you may call it.
Instead, RBR in its current state is the result of the efforts done by various modders during the past decade.

Hi Guenter

I ask myself if you have ever given an in depth look to my application. In my opinion you don't realize what my application is and what its purposes are

I am known in italy because on my YouTube channel i've spent my life trying to make people know you and your work because in italy no one knew what "NGP" means or what it is and almost nobody played on the czech online.... before Pro.

Well, if you ever tried to install RBRPro you should know that in my work I try to explain that RBRPro is a mod and that is NOT the czech online in every point, starting from the disclaimer note in the installer!

When users download Pro, they have to configure their account and they are sent on the czech online, not on my website

point 2, this credit section is present since the first version of Pro

As you can see your name is the first one, and Wally /Koral are the second.

Honestly I didn't want to make you understand what Pro is, because I think that you and other's did a great work but failed in one thing: making things easy for all users, giving them assistance, tools to get a stable game with an improved video and audio quality and protection against issues. Pro is not RBR 2, Pro is a community of people who really love RBR and want more. It is a tool, the best tool, to play on the czech online.

We added a lot of features that the czech online did not implement, like the possibility of playing at night with lights (which doesn't mean to include the light plugin, but checking that people are using it when playing online!).

We do what many do: we create tournaments in the czech online but managing the result so that we can have our teams and our championships. Thanks to RBRPro a lot of people who were forced to leave RBR because of the difficulties of understanding how to install a stage, a car a codriver or a plugin now are returning to the game! This is not my supposition but it's what they say and the reason why they thank me. Why so many people love Pro? because they find an easy game manager, great mod quality, support for their native language, cool championships, the possibility to create new teams and new features like the possibility to create alternative versions of the same event or "continuations". They click on the calendar and the game is ready to run. This is what people want, not getting crazy with READMEs, instructions or such things.

I won't ask you to use pro but I really don't understand why going on with ugly tools like RBRCIT or so, RBRPro would be a real better platform to promote NGP and RBR in general, I don't know why you and others don't realize it.

Luckily, my community is growing more and more every day and not because i fool my users but because i give them what they want. Official pilots in WRC sent their donations as a support to my project and they know well what RBR is, who you are and what the czech online is.

If they are excited about my project, like hundreds of supporters and donators in more than 50 countries, i would ask myself why. Why they love RBRPRO and don't love RBRCIT?

Finally, i am removing the translation RBRPro Tournaments because it don't change anything in my work. People won't change their mind about Pro, and of course you don't know is that my application supports 12 languages and i was the first to translate the RBRTM into italian, that's why I used RBRPro in my first translations.

It was not a try to fool people making them believe that PRO IS THE CZECH ONLINE and it was very sad that you have been thinking such a thing. I also want to point out like your words on RaceDepartment have been exposed on the profile of my "public enemy" Igor Borgacci (ilborga70 here). He is the co-founder of RBRPro and he worked with me on Pro as a tester and codesigner for months. After i decided to stop my collaboration with him this man is going around defaming me and my work everywhere, and of course trying to attack every
possible point. The translation of the plugin menu of course has been a gift for him, and your words are a trophy on his profile. But only a stupid can think that people don't know what the czech online is. Check the translation in spanish or in russian and see if RBR Tournaments has been altered or not....

At the momento Pro is a very active community with people from all around the world. We have users in more than 50 countries of the world. I think that Pro is the tool that is making NGP appreciated in all the world. Pro... not RBRCIT.

My advice is to download and use RBRPro before commenting around.
The youtubers all around the world, from UK, to Russia and Pakistan are NOT new users for NGP and the czech online.

Thanks and go on with your fantastic job. Thanks again for what you have done for RBR.

just some link:

Regards
Carlo

Last edited:
Hi Guenter

I ask myself if you have ever given an in depth look to my application. In my opinion you don't realize what my application is and what its purposes are

I am known in italy because on my YouTube channel i've spent my life trying to make people know you and your work because in italy no one knew what "NGP" means or what it is and almost nobody played on the czech online.... before Pro.

Well, if you ever tried to install RBRPro you should know that in my work I try to explain that RBRPro is a mod and that is NOT the czech online in every point, starting from the disclaimer note in the installer!

When users download Pro, they have to configure their account and they are sent on the czech online, not on my website

point 2, this credit section is present since the first version of Pro

As you can see your name is the first one, and Wally /Koral are the second.

Honestly I didn't want to make you understand what Pro is, because I think that you and other's did a great work but failed in one thing: making things easy for all users, giving them assistance, tools to get a stable game with an improved video and audio quality and protection against issues. Pro is not RBR 2, Pro is a community of people who really love RBR and want more. It is a tool, the best tool, to play on the czech online.

We added a lot of features that the czech online did not implement, like the possibility of playing at night with lights (which doesn't mean to include the light plugin, but checking that people are using it when playing online!).

We do what many do: we create tournaments in the czech online but managing the result so that we can have our teams and our championships. Thanks to RBRPro a lot of people who were forced to leave RBR because of the difficulties of understanding how to install a stage, a car a codriver or a plugin now are returning to the game! This is not my supposition but it's what they say and the reason why they thank me. Why so many people love Pro? because they find an easy game manager, great mod quality, support for their native language, cool championships, the possibility to create new teams and new features like the possibility to create alternative versions of the same event or "continuations". They click on the calendar and the game is ready to run. This is what people want, not getting crazy with READMEs, instructions or such things.

I won't ask you to use pro but I really don't understand why going on with ugly tools like RBRCIT or so, RBRPro would be a real better platform to promote NGP and RBR in general, I don't know why you and others don't realize it.

Luckily, my community is growing more and more every day and not because i fool my users but because i give them what they want. Official pilots in WRC sent their donations as a support to my project and they know well what RBR is, who you are and what the czech online is.

If they are excited about my project, like hundreds of supporters and donators in more than 50 countries, i would ask myself why. Why they love RBRPRO and don't love RBRCIT?

Finally, i am removing the translation RBRPro Tournaments because it don't change anything in my work. People won't change their mind about Pro, and of course you don't know is that my application supports 12 languages and i was the first to translate the RBRTM into italian, that's why I used RBRPro in my first translations.

It was not a try to fool people making them believe that PRO IS THE CZECH ONLINE and it was very sad that you have been thinking such a thing. I also want to point out like your words on RaceDepartment have been exposed on the profile of my "public enemy" Igor Borgacci (ilborga70 here). He is the co-founder of RBRPro and he worked with me on Pro as a tester and codesigner for months. After i decided to stop my collaboration with him this man is going around defaming me and my work everywhere, and of course trying to attack every
possible point. The translation of the plugin menu of course has been a gift for him, and your words are a trophy on his profile. But only a stupid can think that people don't know what the czech online is. Check the translation in spanish or in russian and see if RBR Tournaments has been altered or not....

At the momento Pro is a very active community with people from all around the world. We have users in more than 50 countries of the world. I think that Pro is the tool that is making NGP appreciated in all the world. Pro... not RBRCIT.

My advice is to download and use RBRPro before commenting around.
The youtubers all around the world, from UK, to Russia and Pakistan are NOT new users for NGP and the czech online.

Thanks and go on with your fantastic job. Thanks again for what you have done for RBR.

just some link:

Regards
Carlo

Point 1: This is not a meeting place to post and write comments citing people's first and last names. Nobody gives you the right to name me or other users, if one has a problem with individual people it is right to clarify in private instead of writing here commenting with inappropriate speeches. This if you don't know it is a meeting place to post only and exclusively material regarding the RBR game and nothing more. Other people don't care about your problems with other people. Point 2: Instead of explaining the usual things to all people, it also explains why the manager monitors the main executable of the game, sincerely all the other people who have been playing RBR for many years do not like this thing and I don't even see the reason why wait for your update when the main source is not you. Respect is not your thing I regret.

Last edited:
Point 1: This is not a meeting place to post and write comments citing people's first and last names. Nobody gives you the right to name me or other users, if one has a problem with individual people it is right to clarify in private instead of writing here commenting with inappropriate speeches. This if you don't know it is a meeting place to post only and exclusively material regarding the RBR game and nothing more. Other people don't care about your problems with other people. Point 2: Instead of explaining the usual things to all people, it also explains why the manager monitors the main executable of the game, sincerely all the other people who have been playing RBR for many years do not like this thing and I don't even see the reason why wait for your update when the main source is not you. Respect is not your thing I regret.

I wont' answer to you now and ever because you are labeling yourself when you say "the main source are not you". No reply is needed

The points is: does people care about who is the main source? Somebody have ever heard me claiming to be the main source? These are your insinuations and now people knows that these words come from a co-founder of RBRPro. A man who worked for months on it and now is trying to attack and defame it. It's really a shame that the things you are attacking come from.... you.

Last edited:
RBR Pro is so useful , its a very visual and intuitive tool that makes easier for the people to enter the RBR world.

Needless to say that the champ is very well organized, and i am no RBR Pro staff, but i aprretiate the great effort this team make!

• Deleted member 217114

Have tried it. It was such a warm bath. However, I need to register to race custom tracks, like Semetin (My favorite). So I did register. It took me to RBR-CZ or so. I did register. Tried to install Semetin, but no.

So I saw that you need register somewhere else. But you need a: 1. a Facepic. 2. a Social media-account. I don't want people to see my face, and I do not have any social media. I think this also conflicting with GDPR. So I am bummed. I want to use this awesome tool and play they custom tracks without all the hassle.. Ooof.

Then no RBR it is. Principes...

Have tried it. It was such a warm bath. However, I need to register to race custom tracks, like Semetin (My favorite). So I did register. It took me to RBR-CZ or so. I did register. Tried to install Semetin, but no.

So I saw that you need register somewhere else. But you need a: 1. a Facepic. 2. a Social media-account. I don't want people to see my face, and I do not have any social media. I think this also conflicting with GDPR. So I am bummed. I want to use this awesome tool and play they custom tracks without all the hassle.. Ooof.

Then no RBR it is. Principes...
Seriously, what's with all these "social" people these days... You can't look for sim stuff without being forced to either Facebook, Tweeter, Discord or who knows to where else.

Dear modders and original developers, please let us have the little privacy the current implementation of Internet still allows us to. It might be an alien concept for you, but we really don't like sharing our personal stuff, sorry. Not to mention that it's just asking for a security breach. You don't care? Fine. As long as it's your own life. But please let me have my privacy intact. I don't like being "social". Especially don't like being forced to. There is simply no reason AT ALL for me to register anywhere and share anything about myself if all I want is to drive one of the 3rd party RBR stages offline.

Seriously, what's with all these "social" people these days... You can't look for sim stuff without being forced to either Facebook, Tweeter, Discord or who knows to where else.

Dear modders and original developers, please let us have the little privacy the current implementation of Internet still allows us to. It might be an alien concept for you, but we really don't like sharing our personal stuff, sorry. Not to mention that it's just asking for a security breach. You don't care? Fine. As long as it's your own life. But please let me have my privacy intact. I don't like being "social". Especially don't like being forced to. There is simply no reason AT ALL for me to register anywhere and share anything about myself if all I want is to drive one of the 3rd party RBR stages offline.

100% agree with TzZyO
People want us to respect their privacy but they are the ones who agree to chain themselves, without realizing it.

• Deleted member 217114

@TzZyO @Roger1fr Yeah. I think I just install base RBR with RBRCit, NGP 6, Pacenote/Camera-plugin and a standalone semetin or so, and ounjaoupoaja. That would do the trick too.

I love my privacy too. RBRpro is surely conflicting with GDPR/AVG.

Hi guys, I wanna ask how to play offline in this game? (I'm new with the game)

1. Installed the mod, updated the mod to the latest v0.2.6.5 + additional cars & co-drivers updates, installed the language game profile

2. Use the "Original" graphics quality and haven't install any additional cars and stages (all other stuff are on default)

3. Start the game in "Offline Mode" with default NGP 5/6 profile >> Options >> Plugins >> RBRPro Tournament >> Shakedown

4. Select "East-West" (or any other stage) >> Continue >> Start stage >> got a warning "Unknown version of RBR"

What did I do wrong?

Edit: ok, finally got it working.. if you use "Process Explorer" or other third-party task manager, make sure to close it before running the game

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back