RBR Farewell Cup - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTupsi

Rules are overrated, choose Wreckfest
Staff
Sep 22, 2010
This game is so old, it should run on your laptop. Or mobile. Or slice of bread.
No chance to run it anyhow?
Well yeah it runs on my laptop but I don't feel like bothering to install the game and mods just to play the game with keyboard. :)

4 8 15 16 23 42 108

Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen
May 31, 2008
Wouldn't make sense, that's right.
I competed, but won't say anything about the physics again tonight. Time to move on:)

Daniel Monteiro

2000RPM
Staff
Premium
Sep 1, 2008
Just a request for the gravel round: would it be possible to have an early session on Sunday afternoon? going home for Christmas on Monday and would really like to drive the very last RBR round!

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
May 25, 2009
Just a request for the gravel round: would it be possible to have an early session on Sunday afternoon? going home for Christmas on Monday and would really like to drive the very last RBR round!
Absolutely! Just give me a time for it when I post the thread, and it shall be done :)

4 8 15 16 23 42 108

Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen
May 31, 2008
Friendly mates, I had a look into most/all FAQ threads, and can't find how to save replays after a full rallye. Should I just save after every stage? And these files will be small enough to mail them?

Last edited:

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
May 25, 2009
Friendly mates, I had s look inc most/all FAQ threads, and can't find how to save replays after a full rallye. Should I just save after every stage? And these files will be small enough to mail them?
Yes, you have to save them after each stage.
The sizes are usually not that big, I think the bigest I've seen was 2MB.

Jack Hintz

The One and Only...I think?
Staff
Nov 21, 2009
I so wish I could be racing alongside you guys for the final cup but I am in transit the next few days for Christmas :(
It has been a great run indeed, thank you everyone who has made the racing so great over the past few years, I've had so much fun.

Reactions: Roy Magnes
Status
Not open for further replies.