RBR car render

Gundars

Pedal to the metal
Hi ! Can someone tell ,step by step,how to make a render of RBR car,witch programms you use.Maybee you can share the turtorials,exactly about cars from RBR.

Thank You!

The only 3ds Max released car I know of (publicly) is the Impreza03 which was part of the exporter plugin package.
But you can do this:

- rip .obj model from game with 3DRipperDX
- import into 3ds Max
- remove everything but the car mesh
- apply textures, fix problems, spend hours lighting & rendering!

It's a bit of fiddling about but the end result can look really good :)

you could spend hours lighting and rendering..or you could use the program I use :p looks epic
will try when I can figure out the skew problem
Which program is that?
If you scale the car out to get the wheels round before you rotate and level it you shouldn't have any skewing in the model.

I have a friend who does some good renders and he doesn't spend hours lighting and rendering. With 3DS Max
He's probably been using Max for more than a week then I expect.

Kinda offtopic: Hi :D does someone know if there is a way to extract the drivers from the game like you extract the cars for a render, like this. I see it's possible but I don't know how it's done, any help is appreciated:

pilotosconpolovw.jpg

Thanks

that pic is from here: http://sim-control.foroes.net/t400p45-presentacion-de-equipos-presentation-team

Hi! Just use 3D Ripper DX,it captures everything what is on track - sky ,trees,spectators,drivers ,car - everything in one 3dr file.To get drivers from all this ,just use 3ds max or other soft.:)

18184652.jpg

Hi I try tomake a render using 3dx ripper and look -front bumper, is there a solution how fix this problem with black or broken polygons ,or I dont know what it is :notworthy: .I try to use smooth modifaier in 3dsmax,but nothing they still there :mad:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.