RBR can not use T300 for steering

Hello, I'm using Thrustmaster T300RS GT to play games, it runs very well with other games like AC, RF, DiRT Rally.

However, in RBR, the buttons on T300 and T3PA pedals are OK, but only the steering is not available. In the settings of the steering, default corresponds to the x-axis, but turning the steering wheel does not respond, I tried to turn the steering wheel in the settings, but also did not work.

Hello, I'm using Thrustmaster T300RS GT to play games, it runs very well with other games like AC, RF, DiRT Rally.

However, in RBR, the buttons on T300 and T3PA pedals are OK, but only the steering is not available. In the settings of the steering, default corresponds to the x-axis, but turning the steering wheel does not respond, I tried to turn the steering wheel in the settings, but also did not work.
See if this can help you. My old T300 always ran in RBR

Hello there

As the link provided suggests - use the Thrustmaster Control Panel to lower your wheel's rotation/angle down to 450 degrees or less and then start up RBR and attempt to assign the wheel axis in game

To ensure the wheel was detected I had to rotate it quite abruptly for the game to pick it up

This worked for my T300RS GT using the Rallysimfans version of RBR

I hope this helps

I'll tell the true reason is that RBR is a Very Very Old game and did not supply multil devices well. In order to solve the problem you have to turn the whell left-and-right very quickly and try to redirect the wheel at the same time.Mostly it will work.
Have Fun!

I'll tell the true reason is that RBR is a Very Very Old game and did not supply multil devices well. In order to solve the problem you have to turn the whell left-and-right very quickly and try to redirect the wheel at the same time.Mostly it will work.
Have Fun!
And once it works you won't neet to do that again unless you change devices.

Hello there

As the link provided suggests - use the Thrustmaster Control Panel to lower your wheel's rotation/angle down to 450 degrees or less and then start up RBR and attempt to assign the wheel axis in game

To ensure the wheel was detected I had to rotate it quite abruptly for the game to pick it up

I hope this helps
I tried doing that but the rotation stayed at 900º

I tried doing that but the rotation stayed at 900º
just change it on Thrustmaster offical software,you can download it form Thrustmaster website.U never have to change the rotation in the game unless you want use a new rotation to play. Or pls forget the rotation you can just try my sloution at #5.

Last edited:
I hve never had any problems with any wheel on RBR. And I have had a few wheels. Currently use a T500RS and it works a treat. I use RBR2016 though which I think has better wheel support.
20230301200452_1.jpg

Hello there

I hope this helps
it let me bind the wheel but i cant change it back to 900 degrees. Is this fixable.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back