Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Basic

Misc Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Basic V2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
RaycerRay submitted a new resource:

Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Basic - A different kind of Leaderboard, with all the basic information you want to know from your opponents

With proud I give you, a different kind of Leaderboard, with all the basic information you want to know from your opponents!

Use the Leaderboard Basic on a second screen to have all the race information at your fingertips. You can also run it on a iPad or iPhone. Everything is possible!

LEADERBOARD FUNCTIONS IN ALL SESSIONS:
- Created in a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- Up to 20 drivers
- F1 and F2 icons (2023 Style).
- TRACK INFORMATION: Country Flag as background, Grand Prix Name...

Read more about this resource...

Perfect for my second monitor with all the informations I need very good work,thanks a lot.
The basic version is perfect for me the advance one has got too many infos for me but that is only my personal opinion once again great work thanks.

Perfect for my second monitor with all the informations I need very good work,thanks a lot.
The basic version is perfect for me the advance one has got too many infos for me but that is only my personal opinion once again great work thanks.
Thank you! Stay tuned for a new Dashboard in a few weeks. Still thinking about a name for it. But it combines the information of the basic dashboard together with information of the Cockpit Dashboard :). Ideal for (small) leagues

Hi! I love your dashes and leaderboards! They are excellent!

Only thing that doesn't work for me is tyre age. Always shows 0. Everything else is perfect. :)

Hello. I love the look of your leaderboard, however, I can’t get it to work properly. It doesn’t show driver names or times, every line flashes up with fastest lap at the start of a race and the SC message is constantly flashing on the bottom. Circuit name etc and session time works fine. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

RaycerRay updated Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Basic with a new update entry:

Update V1.4

CHANGELOG - V1.4
- Rebuild to use the RaycerRay F1 Plugin
(download it here) https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/raycerray-f1-plugin-for-simhub.64406/)
- Removed the need for the Gary Swallow Plugin features
- Added full F2 '23 support (Icon's, Colors, Driver Names Names and Team Names), added by EA at the 1.14 patch
- Added the Diff and BrakeBias settings in the main screen
- Added a classification screen at the end of every session
- A few code changes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

RaycerRay updated Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Basic with a new update entry:

Update V2.0

CHANGELOG - V2.0
- Complete redesign of the Leaderboard
- New Fonts that give a more authentic look to the original F1 screens
- 22 Driver Support
- Automatic adjusting the the leaderboard to your current position
- All Widgets are updated with the Interval functions of the newest Simhub Version, for even better performance
- Added the new RaycerRay F1 Plugin Features to ENABLE or DISABLE popup screens

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, in what session do you experience it? Online or Single Player. Because for Online there is a TAB in the RaycerRay Plugin, where you can change the names based on the car number.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 34.2%