Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Advanced

Misc Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Advanced V2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
RaycerRay submitted a new resource:

Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Advanced - A different kind of Leaderboard, with all the basic information you want to know from your opponents

With proud I give you, a different kind of Leaderboard, with all the basic information you want to know from your opponents!

Use the Leaderboard Advanced on a second screen to have all the race information at your fingertips. You can also run it on a iPad or iPhone. Everything is possible!

LEADERBOARD FUNCTIONS IN ALL SESSIONS:
- Created in a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- Up to 20 drivers
- F1 and F2 icons (2023 Style).
- TRACK INFORMATION: Country Flag as background, Grand Prix Name...

Read more about this resource...

The leaderboard is really cool, unfortunately it always shows me no data, I think I did something wrong. can you help me?
Sure, I advice to join my Discord, then you get faster replies :). But the most importatnt thing is, to update Simhub and the Gary Swallow plugin to the latest versions (NO DATA normaly means the Gary Swallow Plugin is not installed, or not configured correctly). Please check those 2 things first.

RaycerRay updated Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Advanced with a new update entry:

Update V1.4

CHANGELOG - V1.4
- Rebuild to use the RaycerRay F1 Plugin
(download it here) https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/raycerray-f1-plugin-for-simhub.64406/)
- Removed the need for the Gary Swallow Plugin features
- Added full F2 '23 support (Icon's, Colors, Driver Names Names and Team Names), added by EA at the 1.14 patch
- Added the Diff and BrakeBias settings in the mains creen
- Added a classification screen at the end of every session
- A few code changes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

RaycerRay updated Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Advanced with a new update entry:

Update V2.0

CHANGELOG - V2.0
- Complete redesign of the Leaderboard.
- New Fonts that give a more authentic look to the original F1 screens
- 22 Driver Support
- Automatic adjusting the the leaderboard to your current position
- All Widgets are updated with the Interval functions of the newest Simhub Version, for even better performance
- Added the new RaycerRay F1 Plugin Features to ENABLE or DISABLE popup screens

Update V2.3

CHANGELOG - V2.3
- Added the F1 and F2 2024 icons in the Overlays, that will work when F1'24 is released.
- Updates the Driver FULL NAME and INITIALS Information JSON'S with a Red/Brown Position Background when "DRIVER AT RISK" in Q1, or Q2
- Updated the Driver FULL NAME and INITIALS Information JSON'S to support the new F2 layout.
- Added the function to select what Fullscreen and Small Window Popups you want to see in the Leaderboard
- Updated all internal files
- A few code changes

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 118 70.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 25.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 33 19.6%
  • Standard game content