RaycerRay - F1 Cockpit Dashboard

Misc RaycerRay - F1 Cockpit Dashboard V2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
RaycerRay submitted a new resource:

RaycerRay - F1 Cockpit Dashboard - A diffrent kind of Dashboard, with all the information you need to become the number 1 in the race!

With proud I give you, a diffrent kind of Dashboard, with all the information you need to become the number 1 in the race!

Use the dashboard on your steeringwheel display, or display mount. Or use it on a second screen for all the information at your fingertips. You can also run it on a iPad or iPhone. Everything is possible!

DASHBOARD FUNCTIONS:
- Created in a resolution of 1920-1080.
- Cockpit adjusts the colors to match the team you are driving with.
- F1 and F2 Team colors.

Read more about this resource...

Hey Ray
I downloaded this and have it opened up on my phone but whenever I open the dash either on my pc or on my phone it just shows a black screen with your logo and text but I can't get to any of the telemetry pages

Have you followed the installation instruction (can be found on Discord Channel)? Installed Simhub, and the Gary Swallow plugin?

And did you change the Telemetry settings in the game to send the data to the ip address of the PC that’s running Simhub? And is the right game selected in Simhub?

Have you followed the installation instruction (can be found on Discord Channel)? Installed Simhub, and the Gary Swallow plugin?

And did you change the Telemetry settings in the game to send the data to the ip address of the PC that’s running Simhub? And is the right game selected in Simhub?
Yeah I have simhub configured, and everything setup properly because about 2 weeks ago before f1 23 released i was playing f1 21 with an overlay which required Gary swallows plugin as well, I'll try to just do a fresh setup when I get home to get it working and if I can't, I'll come back to ask for help haha

RaycerRay updated RaycerRay - F1 Cockpit Dashboard with a new update entry:

Update V1.2

CHANGELOG - V1.2
- Added DRS ENABLED and DRS DISABLED to the FIA Messages Window.
- Added Full Color change when SC of VSC is Deployed.
- Added Full Screen PopUp Message when you change the Brake Bias or Differential.
- Added Full Screen PopUp Message when you change the Fule Mode or ERS Mode.
- Added Full Screen PopUp Message for a SC or VSC.
- Added Full Screen PopUp Message for a RED, YELLOW or GREEN flag.
- Adjusted the color of the Medium tyre to the right color.
- A few code changes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! Do you use them in multiplayer or in offline? In multiplayer everyone needs to enable the data to be OPEN. If not, you get a 0 as result.

Post a screenshot on my discord, and I can look further into it.

A stupid question, but is there a version with Rev lights on top? Is this an option with this dashboard or do I need to try to add them myself somehow in the studio?
Thanks, appreciate your hard work

A stupid question, but is there a version with Rev lights on top? Is this an option with this dashboard or do I need to try to add them myself somehow in the studio?
Thanks, appreciate your hard work
Not yet. But great comment, I will look into this, and see if I can add it to this dashboard for everyone!

Update V2.0

CHANGELOG - V2.0
- Complete redesign of the Leaderboard
- New Fonts that give a more authentic look to the original F1 screens
- 22 Driver Support
- Automatic adjusting the the leaderboard to your current position
- All Widgets are updated with the Interval functions of the newest Simhub Version, for even better performance
- Added the new RaycerRay F1 Plugin Features to ENABLE or DISABLE popup screens

Update V2.3

CHANGELOG - V2.3
- Added the F1 and F2 2024 icons in the Overlays, that will work when F1'24 is released.
- Updates the Driver FULL NAME and INITIALS Information JSON'S with a Red/Brown Position Background when "DRIVER AT RISK" in Q1, or Q2
- Updated the Driver FULL NAME and INITIALS Information JSON'S to support the new F2 layout.
- Added the function to select what Fullscreen and Small Window Popups you want to see in the Leaderboard
- Added Driver Number in the Display
- Updated all...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 45 86.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 17 32.7%