[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
While testing the 650 preview, I noticed that the AI stopped coming to the pits, although they should by interest. Of the 24 pilots for the entire race, only 2 drove into the pits, the rest continued to drive to the finish line. Maybe I did something wrong, I'm attaching a screenshot of the debug menu.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2023-05-01 221052.png
    Снимок экрана 2023-05-01 221052.png
    470.5 KB · Views: 65
While testing the 650 preview, I noticed that the AI stopped coming to the pits, although they should by interest. Of the 24 pilots for the entire race, only 2 drove into the pits, the rest continued to drive to the finish line. Maybe I did something wrong, I'm attaching a screenshot of the debug menu.
Update CSP to the latest preview version.

Schmawlik updated [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements with a new update entry:

ACSIM RARE Contributors Wanted

Hi all,

With the amount of work I have on my plate is getting to be a bit too much for a single person, so I am opening up the ACSIM organization to invite some people to become contributors. If you are interested, please send me a message on Discord Schmawlik#0054. I'll modify the permissions throughout the next week or two, in order to find what seems appropriate for each person.

ASCSIM Github Page

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
I'm trying to create RARE tracks in my installation.:
I start the race and enable RARE, the game reboots and i start the race.
But for some Tracks the RARE tracks cant be created (for example Bahrain).
Do have to look for specific settings for each track?

What Bahrain track is it
bahrain_2020 with the Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension from Pyyer
i have the same problem with melbourne22, also with the Extension from pyyer.

i also realized, that assetto corsa didnt restart when i activated rare on these tracks
every other track from the 2023 season worked

Is there any way for the AI to still mix up compounds if I restart the race? Ive notice on first load up it all works great, but then if I have to restart, the AI all revert back to the C3. Or does anybody know how to save your camera settings so when you revert to TCam, it will be how you set it? I usually do one restart, the 1st start, pull over and get my Camera settings right

Is there any way for the AI to still mix up compounds if I restart the race? Ive notice on first load up it all works great, but then if I have to restart, the AI all revert back to the C3. Or does anybody know how to save your camera settings so when you revert to TCam, it will be how you set it? I usually do one restart, the 1st start, pull over and get my Camera settings right
H,

I suppose I need to fix that if they aren't mixing up the compounds on a restart.

You can save the camera positions if you edit the camera using the Cameras app in the apps sidebar in game, and make sure to set and save your settings.

Thanks,
William

bahrain_2020 with the Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension from Pyyer
i have the same problem with melbourne22, also with the Extension from pyyer.

i also realized, that assetto corsa didnt restart when i activated rare on these tracks
every other track from the 2023 season worked
Hi,

Can you send me a screenshot of the RARE debug screen when on the problematic tracks?

Thanks,
William

Hi Gary! Thanks for the feedback, I’m going to start working on the practice and quali alternate AI level soon.
Yes William,
I can confirm same behavior of Gary.
Actually I am using your RARE with the Championship of Geraint Thomas's mod: I also noted that his feature to have the strenght of each AI has no similitude with the real world anymore.
Is there any way to assign the correct strength to the AI I prefer?
Thanks
Giovanni

Hi, please check the latest preview update I posted (external link to google drive) and see if it fixes your issue.
Hello there,

It just happen to be my first race yesterday and it really was good!! Thanks for all the work!!

Just a silly suggestion I've thought. Some of the AI go to pits the lap before of finishing their races or two laps before, therefore ruining their own races. Maybe if there was a slider where you could choose how to close their pitting window, like let's say 5, or 6 laps before the end of their races, that could solve the issue.

I know nothing about coding & programming, but I think it could help the experience overall.

Again, many thanks for your work.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 453 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 298 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.8%
Back