[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
To keep me from having to read through 45 pages, could someone tell me which page has the proper installation directions for the mod and recent preview versions? The version you get from hitting the download button seems self-explanatory, but the recent previews have odd folder names and I can't figure out where they go.

Thanks...

To keep me from having to read through 45 pages, could someone tell me which page has the proper installation directions for the mod and recent preview versions? The version you get from hitting the download button seems self-explanatory, but the recent previews have odd folder names and I can't figure out where they go.

Thanks...
Drag and drop into Content Manager

Hi

did a race in light rain condition at imola and durin all sessions except race DRS was available. During race i had the banner saying that the DRS will be availble in 2 laps and DRS not available durinmg wet condition.... in loop during the whole race. The DRS during the race wasn't available. dont know if its a limitation or something that can be fixed.

thanks

Hi

did a race in light rain condition at imola and durin all sessions except race DRS was available. During race i had the banner saying that the DRS will be availble in 2 laps and DRS not available durinmg wet condition.... in loop during the whole race. The DRS during the race wasn't available. dont know if its a limitation or something that can be fixed.

thanks
Hi,

The rain features in CSP and RARE are still quite experimental, and getting everything to work properly is difficult and not quite worth my time until RainFX becomes a full release feature.

i have tried the latest preview and its still needs some work on the race weekends fix. Times in practice & quali remain consistent regardless of ai level either thru the base ai or the rare ai tweaks. Other than that everything ive tested is working as intended great job!

i have tried the latest preview and its still needs some work on the race weekends fix. Times in practice & quali remain consistent regardless of ai level either thru the base ai or the rare ai tweaks. Other than that everything ive tested is working as intended great job!
Hi Gary! Thanks for the feedback, I’m going to start working on the practice and quali alternate AI level soon.

Hey Schmawlik,
just a quick note that drag&drop installation did not work for me. Due to technical problems I had to reinstall AC, so it's almost in a vanilla state. Installing the app through CM had the problem of not copying the lua folder in the extension folder, and the lua folder in the root. The apps/lua/RARE folder got copied without problem but of course RARE did not work this way. After installing manually, it worked flawlessly. Good to be back to AC, with RARE it will be my ultimate F1 sim.

Edit: this is with the latest RARE version and latest CSP preview version.

Last edited:
Hey Schmawlik,
just a quick note that drag&drop installation did not work for me. Due to technical problems I had to reinstall AC, so it's almost in a vanilla state. Installing the app through CM had the problem of not copying the lua folder in the extension folder, and the lua folder in the root. The apps/lua/RARE folder got copied without problem but of course RARE did not work this way. After installing manually, it worked flawlessly. Good to be back to AC, with RARE it will be my ultimate F1 sim.
Hi Vilmos, Drag and Drop installation is only available in the preview versions that are downloaded via google drive.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back