[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
First I thought the same. The problem I experienced is that the rear wing is kind of flickering so it's not clear whether it's open or close but I do think that the AI do follow the rules given by the app.

Another problem is that I use the DRSSound Fix app which, of course, doesn't know about these rules, so it beeps every time, and it can be confusing. Currently the only solution is to look at a relative app, and deicide for yourself whether you are in the 1 sec range or not.

Great app, looking forward for the upcoming updates (e.g. disabling DRS in quali, if it's possible, wet weather implementation, etc...)

By the way, I've tested the app with the VRC F1 car.
I have considered incorporating the DRS Sound into this app so it has functions as expected.

I will test the app myself with the VRC F1 car and see if I can solve the flickering issue you are seeing.

DRS should be enabled in Quali I believe. And wet weather implementation is planned.

Does this affect DRS in practice and hotlap modes?
No it
I ask those question 'cause maybe is there the problem

Anyway, the app WORKS, great.... but

Bugs (at least for me)
- It works only for the AI (its ok I give myself rules to open drs only when deserved)
- the game crashes (yes, after a few laps... it crashed also with cars with no drs... i had to delete the LUA folder and it came back to normal)

So, that's my experience but I repeat, before the crashes the app worked perfectly for AI, perfectly

Total game changer, let's hope in fixes
If you follow the installation steps, it will work properly.

I am assuming the issue you are running into is CSP version related.

Hi mate, I followed the instructions but in Content Manager after the installation this app doesn't show app in any menu... is this normal?

Also, the “Use unpacked data if exists” where it is?

Thank you!!
Also, sorry if I ask this again...

And I dont have SOL installed (it wasn't required) maybe is that?

Thanks again

Last edited:
I put the folder F1REGS in the apps directory and nothing shows app in content manager... even trying to install it with content manager

in the apps or content section I have only the old ones

Guys, you don't have to enable the app. It's not a regular AC app, it can be found in content/lua apps.

For me the app works only with the RSS FH22 mod (I bought it only to test this app ) and it is flawless. Amazing experience! Unfortunately, I couldn't make it work with any other cars. Previously I thought it works with the VRC mod as well but nope.

Fantastic work @Schmawlik ! I wonder if you could somehow implement rolling starts in another app. I think you are the man!

Last edited:
Guys, you don't have to enable the app. It's not a regular AC app, it can be found in content/lua apps.

For me the app works only with the RSS FH22 mod (I bought it only to test this app ) and it is flawless. Amazing experience! Unfortunately, I couldn't make it work with any other cars. Previously I thought it works with the VRC mod as well but nope.

Fantastic work @Schmawlik ! I wonder if you could somehow implement rolling starts in another app. I think you are the man!
It works fine for me and I did everything asked but crashes after few laps...
Also it works for AI but not for me

Last edited:
I just leave here the what I do

1. CSP 1.7.8 installed
2. data from Hybrid and Hybrid S unpacked... datafile renamed
3. unzip the mod... "apps" in his folder, script in both hybrid folder
4. I did in 2 ways... repack the folder (crash) or use the "unpacked data if exists” (crash again)

that's it... I have some skins and steering wheels installed for the 2022 hybrid mod... maybe is that?

I have 2 problems with this mod
1. The "no drs on the first 2 laps" rule doesnt apply to the ai, but the 1 second behind other car rule applies, which doesnt make sense to me, how can one part of the mod work but the other part didnt.

2. Im a mouse steering driver( the best alternative to wheels to me atm). When you go into pause menu the mouse stucks in the centre. I stops doing that when i remove the F1Regs file from APPS/ LUA

@Schmawlik
OK OK OK! Now all works good!
This is very important:
Immagine.png

But with this:
Immagine2.png

In this condition all works good!
(I think Extended Physics need to be active)
Without the second screen app doesn't work for AI.
I use a repacked data.acd without other data folder (or data.acd or folder, not together because makes conflict)

Tested with RSS FH22 + Imola with Pyyer Extension + CSP 0.1.78

Works with other DRS cars but...when you selecte a different car than RSS FH22 remember to active extended physics into quick race setting (and copy in data.acd a script.lua...)

Immagine23.png

Tested with:
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2022
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 s
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2021
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2020
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2019
-RSS Formula Hybrid 2018
-RSS Formaul Hybrid 2017

Last edited:
can anyone try if this crash for themself driving it with automatic driver (ctrl+c)?
to me it crashes only that way

thank you if you have time (usually at 2nd or 3rd lap in short tracks it already crashes doesn't take much)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.