Cars Rallylegends Mod - Release + Work In Progress

Sorry that we have to disappoint all of you with new delay to release of the hillclimb version. Peksis is on vacation and he comes back to home on early next week, so stay tuned and be patience. We want car out soon as possible. :)

I am sorry but wasn't the car done and finished and just waiting to be uploaded by Nikkk? Why are we waiting for Peksis now?

sorry ....on RaceDepartment, release ( a few day) only Proto/Hillclimb version.....for other versions ( gravel, 85/86 Gr.B Power setup + additional liveries will be released only users who support the Rallylegends Mod team
add new dashboard texture... and new Lancia 037 Evo 2 Gr.B Work In Progress..
we are all busy with personal life...family and job commitments ... but we love the MOD work done well and with care ... a little patience ... you will not be disappointed....;)

some screen:

TPHBUyQ.png

Wj9mQbR.png
amHMjcM.jpg
qP5zar5.png
GYy5taN.png
oosiXbD.png

New Lancia 037 Rally Evo 2 gr.B progress
1Yl0dAe.png
WtdEIdy.png
W9H8pQ8.png

I am sorry but wasn't the car done and finished and just waiting to be uploaded by Nikkk? Why are we waiting for Peksis now?

Yes, in my eyes car was ready for release, but Nikkk still wanted to make some changes to textures and it took longer to make them than i expected.

Peksis is our "in-game" man. He makes cars to work in game and he has all necessary files, so we can't do much if he is away.

A little baby boy born last week for Nikkk and his wife, so there is much more important things in his life than Lancia S4 or modding. :) Hopefully there will be news from Nikkk soon, so we all know how things will go in the future.

Congratulations to Nikkk ! :)
If I donate for the Delta S4 in the past (I donate on 1st May), can I have the updates, or will I donate again ?
And can we have the template of the Delta S4, with Martini template for making skins or not possible ?

Congratulations to Nikkk ! :)
If I donate for the Delta S4 in the past (I donate on 1st May), can I have the updates, or will I donate again ?
And can we have the template of the Delta S4, with Martini template for making skins or not possible ?

There is no need to donate again. ;)

Templates will be released with v1.0 package. (Of course Hillclimb car will include template too.) Btw, I can make changes and include Martini stripes to template.

Last edited:
Thanks my friend :inlove:

I'm one of the greatest fans of Henri, I'm French and I just made a little fix for the Henri Toivonen's Delta S4 skin :

- Official TF1 logos (French TV channel) on roof
- Put the real Lancia Martini logo on rear wing (for v1.0 package for example).

If you want this fix for the v1.0 version ;)
And it's the most realistic Delta S4 in a video game... Sounds, handling, power... A real Delta S4 in a video game :inlove: When you know to race this car, you feel that you are Henri and it's magic :inlove:

Attachments

• Sans titre 5.jpg
    Sans titre 5.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 339
  • Sans titre 4.jpg
    Sans titre 4.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 417
Thanks for TF1 logo, that was only logo which i wasn't sure what it should be.
I will keep my version of the Lancia Martini logo on rear wing, because i have real photo from rear wing which i used as reference... Our car 3d model is '85 version, so there was many changes to 1986 version chassis, so 100% accurate liveries are not possible..

Thanks my friend :inlove:

And it's the most realistic Delta S4 in a video game... Sounds, handling, power... A real Delta S4 in a video game :inlove: When you know to race this car, you feel that you are Henri and it's magic :inlove:

Wait until you get V1.0 on your HDD. We made some changes and car feels even more better than 0.9 beta. 1986 version is very different beast from 85 version and hillclimb version.... ...too fast for me. :D

Wait until you get V1.0 on your HDD. We made some changes and car feels even more better than 0.9 beta. 1986 version is very different beast from 85 version and hillclimb version.... ...too fast for me. :D

I'm so excited for the v1.0 version :inlove:
Lancia Delta S4 1986 version is very fast. I see my idol Henri in action in Monte Carlo... so fast !
The Hillclimb version is the devil in person :p
How many skins will be available in the 1.0 version ? (Whole Lancia Delta S4 of Corsica ?) Or it's surprise ? :p
I don't imagine for the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 evo 2, my favourite car after Delta S4... Evo 1 will be released too or not ?

Last edited:
I'm so excited for the v1.0 version :inlove:
Lancia Delta S4 1986 version is very fast. I see my idol Henri in action in Monte Carlo... so fast !
The Hillclimb version is the devil in person :p
How many skins will be available in the 1.0 version ? (Whole Lancia Delta S4 of Corsica ?) Or it's surprise ? :p
I don't imagine for the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 evo 2, my favourite car after Delta S4... Evo 1 will be released too or not ?

I don’t know how many skins Nikkk is done for S4, but i made RAC’85, Monte Carlo’86, Corsica’86, Argentina’86 and 1000 lakes rally’86 liveries + one rally cross livery. I also made 3 liveries for hillclimb car. (Hopefully i didn’t forgot any skins..) I had plans to create all offical 1986 season liveries for S4, but atm i don’t have motivation to do them.

Peugeot 205 T16 is Peksis favourite car and i also like it very much, but there is still many other cars to do before we can even think about to make 205..

Edit:
Of course i forgot one livery.. Neste Rally’16. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back