Rally - "The Ashes 2" - Mon 3rd & Tues 4th January 2011

How is their performance compared to WRC?

I quite like these little rockets. The comparative performance depends on the Stage (tight vs flowing) and surface type. They don't have the raw power of the WRC cars, but they can make up a little with great handling. I usually find them slightly quicker than the Group N cars, but you have to push them harder and keep the revs high.
Overall, they don't lose too much to the WRC cars on average stages.

That was bound to happen, aliens came by and are already practicing for the club events, killing their spirit ;P. Dariusz, be ashamed, I understand Greg with his first steps but you, wanting to win or something? :D

He's American, he's allowed. You're from the old country, and should know better :tongue: :D
But you know I even quite like Top Gear US, it's a way to please my inner 'merican :D

LOL guys, i had nice test event for monday :), even Rick joined in :D. And i,ve won by almost 40sec from him :D. Need to change the car, sry guys but the Skoda evo2 is undriveable so i choose Fiat :). But have to say the Proton is THE BEST, no wonder it's gone in 5min from the sign ups lol.

I just created another sesion with only Falstone II & Mineshaft ( 7x each :) ) me & Greg gonna practice :D. Starts at 02:30 :D :D

Please sign me out Warren, I cannot seem to solve the curious freezing problem I have :(, never seen anything like it, and I am stumped. Will have to see what Update 01 brings I think.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%