Rally - Secret Squirrel - Mon 31st & Tue 1st August/Spetember 2015

So you were training with car before session :cautious:

I took as always no recce or that kind of stuff. Subaru was very stiff with stock setup on gravel.
I didn't make any changes to the car but considering I have been having fun with the GrB Lancia I felt that I should at least run 1 stage with the car to get a feel for it (I ran CoteD II Snow). I didn't help much, the Skoda was very very nervous on Gravel, especially on small bumps like pot-hole-ish bumps. It was very kind on Tarmac.

I had a very nice run on SS3 (I believe it was, the only brit stage at least) which was probably helped by the fact that I love that stage :D

And @Roy Magnes ; Nah, I'm good mate, I've had my fun and wouldn't be able to run another session tomorrow anyway (have other obligations) but thank you very much for the offer :)

I didn't make any changes to the car but considering I have been having fun with the GrB Lancia I felt that I should at least run 1 stage with the car to get a feel for it (I ran CoteD II Snow). I didn't help much, the Skoda was very very nervous on Gravel, especially on small bumps like pot-hole-ish bumps. It was very kind on Tarmac.

I had a very nice run on SS3 (I believe it was, the only brit stage at least) which was probably helped by the fact that I love that stage :D

And @Roy Magnes ; Nah, I'm good mate, I've had my fun and wouldn't be able to run another session tomorrow anyway (have other obligations) but thank you very much for the offer :)
Loch is also my favorite. Nice flowing stage with good speed. I had a spin uphill section and lost much time there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back