Rally - Old Blighty- Mon 20th & Tues 21st September 2010

SS2 and 3 were just a bunch of fails put together...

I lock the brakes very easily in the 206, and that means i just understeer into the trees.

God, I love Chirdonhead, just pure fun and fear :D. False start in SS4, and an epic moment in SS5!

SS7... The 3D pacenotes are wrong... I missed a turn completely, then called for help, and ended up in 4th gear on an uphill.

Missed the start :mad: Had to help parents at late notice. Can't make OC tommorow as I'm at college so i'm out :(. Sorry guys. Thanks to Warren and Senad for setting it up though.

How clumsy I am...

I've got 4 good stages. My pace was OK, I felt myself safely and stable in the car. Next stage, SS5, I put in gear, goo, was making two turns... when this idiot Windows minimize the game, just because it want to update my system... OMG! Since then, I have been very nervous... my car was OK, my pace was OK, I was so calm, I was so stable... hope that I won't have any problem next week!

Anyway, it was a great fun! The night stage was so dangerous, I really liked it. :)

Ps.: at least I've finished my first rally here. :) Congratulations for everybody who finishes the rally! :)

Bad luck Adam. Some of the people here run the game in window mode. That way it doesn't crash if something pops up.

That Canyon stage looked really nice, liked it a lot. The other one loaded pretty fast for me, it took more for it to finish, than to load :D
That's a tricky one, stone commercials and no pacenotes... Will be fun.

EDIT: I had some big moments, will probably look good in the replay. If anyone else has some fails they'd like to share, please send them to senad.subasic@gmail.com, or upload them somewhere, and post a link here

Changed the car just before the race, didn't have the "ffel" for the car in the beginning, called for help on most of the stages but when I got a reasonably clean run I was in top 3:)

The "extra" stages, rolled on Canyon and managed a win on the last stage.

Need to practice for the race next week :cool:

Getting an error "Please install addon BTB stages (3)...". I guess one of the recent updates requires that the BTB pack be redownloaded?

Yes. I did get the same message. I thought i installed all of them earlier...

So, I started off thinking that I'd take a shakedown on one of my favorite stages, about 18:56 GMT. When I was finished I tried to joine the EU session. Then I'd got the message mentioned ealier. So in a hurry i started downloading it, with my 2,5mbit line the finnish time was exactly at the start of the session.... but obviously the installation took some seconds... so didnt get to start at ss1, started ss2 (sherpeds shield) in the dark.... wierdly, and in the times i said RallySchool. But i saved the replays so I can send it to one of you if you provide me with your email adress (PM?)

Yes. I did get the same message. I thought i installed all of them earlier...

So, I started off thinking that I'd take a shakedown on one of my favorite stages, about 18:56 GMT. When I was finished I tried to joine the EU session. Then I'd got the message mentioned ealier. So in a hurry i started downloading it, with my 2,5mbit line the finnish time was exactly at the start of the session.... but obviously the installation took some seconds... so didnt get to start at ss1, started ss2 (sherpeds shield) in the dark.... wierdly, and in the times i said RallySchool. But i saved the replays so I can send it to one of you if you provide me with your email adress (PM?)

You're listed as retired on SS1. Let me know what time you did.

You're listed as retired on SS1. Let me know what time you did.
Sorry, you misunderstood or my english suffers. I did not complete SS1, started directly on SS2. No prob, since i messed up SS8 as well...:)

But since SS2 was listed as rallyschool in my times (though i drove sheperds shield), and it said penalty: yes, and I drove it with night mod. This was maybe a hickup on RSCenter since i was joining in last possible second.

Sorry, you misunderstood or my english suffers. I did not complete SS1, started directly on SS2. No prob, since i messed up SS8 as well...:)

But since SS2 was listed as rallyschool in my times (though i drove sheperds shield), and it said penalty: yes, and I drove it with night mod. This was maybe a hickup on RSCenter since i was joining in last possible second.

Ah, my fault, misread it. Yeah, a glitch in the matrix I guess.

Your SS2 time is fine, you were the fastest :good:

I need some info about this apparent error mess. you were getting guys. I can see all the stages in off-line mode, m,i going to have any problems joining the server? Do i need to make any additional downloads? If i do, where?

Maybe you are right Senad, since the Update 06, maybe we need to redownload BTB Stages 3 again. I'm doing that now, just in case.

Good thing we decided to set up a practice run for this, better to get it sorted this week than next week.

Just had a run with the Seat, nice car to drive but very delicate, even very light knock and gearbox or engine trouble :(. This is the 1st and last time i choose this car. Warren, beware m8.
Not looking good for the rally, i would have to be very very cautious and that kills the enjoyment. Rick, you have it in the bag, DNF's are waiting for me.....lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.