Rally - Hill Climb & Sprints Festival- Monday 5th & Tuesday 6th September 2011

Yep, we all lost Teamspeak at that time, I think someone may have cut us off.
The website went down at the same time as well, i think everything just got a restart.

Tremayne, your times should be recorded on the Server, and Senad will pick them up from there. However, hang onto your times just in case.

No worries, All backed up! :cool:

Anyway thanks for the rally and you'll be seeing more of me in future because I had a very good time! Can't wait to do the full gravel stages with you all. :)

well... after 30 minutes, I can say: THanks for setting this up! FWD and Tarmac.. thats my heart stuff, here in the Czech Republic its very prestige class and win the FWD championship is very great challenge, with classic Czech tarmac... so I was very looking for this... I chose Fiesta 1.6, amazing car, I really love the handling... this rally was really hard task for remember the stages... I can say I was only screwed, I remember nothing and I was so so slow without pacenotes, driving just by eyes... I even got lost in Pribram S2 (these notes are terrible)!!!! :D first turn, there is no mark in notes, I went right, not left... then few times missed corner... I called for CFH at R.O.C., I drove on the kerb and it flatted me over the roof... I dont think I can be competitive after that, but I enjoyed this event so much I dont care... thanks Warren!

I spent quite a lot of time flipping the car up on the side this rally, and I even rolled hard a couple of times. Luckily no CFH from any of it, but I lost way too mutch time anyways. I was fighting for 2nd in the EU-session for a while, but that was rapidly disappearing towards the end. I had fun, though, and that is what the Rally Club is all about :)

Thanks Warren, Norman and Senad :)

Rally results

Overall Rally Results

Congrats Sebastien, Jonathan and Norman :trophy:

Stage wins
Sebastien Levret: 13 stage wins :star: x 13 :D
Paul Newton: 1 stage win :star:
Mark Birney: 1 stage win :star:

Thanks to everyone who joined, and thanks to Warren for setting it up. :rally:

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Congratulations Seb, still the dominator, no matter how much we change the format. :thumb:

Well done Johnathan and Norman, good to see you both on the Podium. :thumbup:

Seb, as usual, completes the domination winning most of the Stages but nice to see Paul and Mark steal a couple.

Special welcome to Tremayne for his first Club Rally with us, and great to chat with you over TS too. Tremayne was showing good pace too, until the end when he joined the "lost and wandering" Aussie brigade. :tongue:

This was certainly a very different Event for the Rally Club, but I thought it was refreshing and still quite a challenge. We'll certainly try something like this again sometime.

Thanks to Norman for the concepts, Senad for the Admin work, and all who supported this rally. Hope you had some fun. :thanks:

Next week we will return to a more traditional rally. BUT, since it is my birthday this weekend, I get to choose the car. Stay tuned, but I think some may already know my favourite car in RSRBR. :Growl: :ups:

Second 6th place overall in a row for me. Last time I missed the top 5 by 3 seconds. This time it was 0.6.

As for the SS14 win, I was really surprised to see my name at the top of the board. I never expected to compete amongst the kind of mind boggling times I witnessed in my first two rallies.

Feel free to pick this car pack again. The Saxo is glued to the track and revs through the roof. I probably lost a good 20 seconds overall because it sounds so cool bouncing off the rev limiter through the turns that I didn't want to up-shift. Tremendous fun.

Thanks guys !

I like more and more tarmac and this event was wonderfull with only short stage, you need to be agressive at each stage and each mistake can be a disaster for the standing.

Thanks Warren, Senad and Norman.

Since december 2008 when I made my first race with race department, this event is my race number 100 ( and 119 starts for the WTCC race with 2 races in 1 event )

Damn, I should have found my way back to the track instead of retiring on Pribram1, i could have had a final time 4 minutes faster if it went smooth! Sebastien's times are amazing, you must have a lot of practice under your belt! Was having a look at the previous rally in celicas and the best time I could manage on mineshaft was 5:02, I thought it was nearly perfect but there were still a few players 10 seconds faster than me!, practice, practice.

Not a lot of practice, this is the interest of the rally club event, we have the stages only few days before the event so we can do to much practice at all. (contrary to the RDRC)
As I don't have enough time to practice, Rally club event are better for me.

But with the times I know now the stage before doing it, I have run all the usual stage so that's help.

Not a lot of practice, this is the interest of the rally club event, we have the stages only few days before the event so we can do to much practice at all. (contrary to the RDRC)
As I don't have enough time to practice, Rally club event are better for me.

But with the times I know now the stage before doing it, I have run all the usual stage so that's help.

Yeah that's what I meant to say, experience is a better word.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.