Rally - Hill Climb & Sprints Festival- Monday 5th & Tuesday 6th September 2011

Oh, hiya Andreas. First rally event? Hope you have fun.
Yes, it would be :) - but i just tried the cars of this class and it´s very weird here with steering. The steering level change all the time from almost no steering on straight to very hard steering in the corner with the same steering in put from me. It feels like a steering driving aid but i found nothing in option to this. With other cars like the Subaru WRC i have this not. Clear is, with this i´m not able to drive it, any suggestion what could it be ?
It´s curious to me cause it´s different from car to car :tongue:.

hi andreas, could be a problem with the ffb? i know i set mine to special values somewhere by editing files, having had no ffb before and now enjoying good and reliable ffb in all classes (haven't tried those here, though). there is plenty of threads online about ffb in richard burns.

Yes, it would be :) - but i just tried the cars of this class and it´s very weird here with steering. The steering level change all the time from almost no steering on straight to very hard steering in the corner with the same steering in put from me. It feels like a steering driving aid but i found nothing in option to this. With other cars like the Subaru WRC i have this not. Clear is, with this i´m not able to drive it, any suggestion what could it be ?
It´s curious to me cause it´s different from car to car :tongue:.

Hi Andreas, and welcome.

This may just be something in the car setups if it varies from car to car.
Also, maybe try adjusting your Controller Filter settings under the RBR Options Menu.

I don't know if it affects this, but two changes that usually should be done within RBR:

in the game directory :)\SCi Games\Richard Burns Rally)

- Delete PC_InputFilter.ini

- In RichardBurnsRally.ini, Delete the first line : "ConstantForceMultiplier = 60".

Maybe this thread might help:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...uu9lh8Oy6u_PgV8UQ&sig2=s_727yVHlIx_qHgovG06PA

I`m affraid i`m going to skip this event, had a little run on some stages but not liking the cars or thouse french hill climbs and haven`t got time to do lots of practice, sorry :)

Plus i got a E39 steptronic shifter this morning so i`m playing around with that :rally:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back