Rally - Group N Team Challenge - Mon 26th & Tues 27th July 2010

OCX Start: 22:00 GMT Monday (8:00 AM AEST Tuesday)

That's 00:00 server time, weren't there some issues with that time before?

Oops!!! Yes, good catch Senad, we did have problems trying to Start a Rally at 00.00 Server time.

Rick, we need to push your start time back to at least 8:30 AM AEST.

Please confirm that this is ok, or would a little later still be better for you.

It is forbiden to post some times here before the race? :D sorry for the question,first time,i decided to join rally world beside Simbin games.
This race i am not able to play because i have Clio run on Cadwell:frown:

It is forbiden to post some times here before the race? :D sorry for the question,first time,i decided to join rally world beside Simbin games.

We don't have any rules about that in the Rally Club, but realistically, discussioin of practice Stage times doesn't mean a lot. In Rally events, stage times can vary widely, and especially if "accidents" happen, which is common. In Rally events, you only get one run at each Stage, so the sctual Rally time depends on how well you run the Stage on the day. Also, in practice mode, you can re-start whenever you make a serious mistake, or be more aggressive due to it not mattering if you crash, but when the sctual Rally Starts, you only get one run and often drivers are more cautious.
I hope that helps explain things a bit.

Oceania Team ( as to make it equal numbers in both teams even so i,m european )
OCX Timezone ( so glad for that time :) )

Dariusz, you are free to join either Team, but please don't feel obligated to even the numbers up. We may still have more Oceania drivers sign up, we have a couple more who normally join us, so it is still possible for the teams to be more even. If that happens, do you then want to join the European team?

As Senad has said, we will almost certainly be adjusting the OCX timeslot Rally back to 22.30 GMT due to Server issues. We are just waiting to see if that revised time is ok for Rick.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.