Rally - Group H Sprint - Mon 16th & Tue 17th February 2015

Nice battle with Roy in the EUX session. I was (almost) within striking distance going into the final stage but then I did "a Mikkelsen" and had to retire.

Harwood Forest though was very good, one of the best runs I've had there :thumbsup:

Had a nice first drive in a group H car. Took the granny car Toyota Starlet. Took a couple of stages to tackle this strange car without handbrake and good engine. Last in session but had a blast om the new stage Wisla Rally Shakedown where i disturbed a sleeping woodchopper in narrow gravel section. Smacked right into his three with radiator first.

BUT I finished the rally :ninja:

I was driving the EU session and had a very fun and close fight with karl.
He had troubble on stage 1 and i lost some time on stage 3 where i hit a tiny stick inside a hairpin and was trapped there. I was stugling to get going again but finaly i made it.
In the end it was wery close but karl just manage to win the session.
Very good driving Karl:thumbsup:
Thanks to Roy /Ole marius for put this rally up.

Through the powers of magic. I slept through the EU sessions so OC it is for me. Bright and early as well :D

SS1 : No bad.

SS2 : No Bad.

SS3 : Tres Bien

SS4 : Sketchy but ok

SS5 : Useless stage with pace notes written by a potato of a human being. Span off a couple of time when the 90 left I was meant to take was called out after I passed it.

SS6 : Even worse pace notes presumably written by a blind man who tested the stage with a mobility scooter. Oh that hairpin is a flat left.... SURE WHY NOT. Had to CFH when oddly enough the RWD cars with the physics of a pony with 3 legs of which 2 work get to the gravel section cry and give up. Actually fell down a slight incline because the 5 reverse gears that the car had just wouldn't grip on the gravel, GG.

SS7 : Angry and with not much to lose. Very fast even with mistakes because I didn't care if I wrecked it at that point.

Last edited:
To this day i'm still praying for RBR to come to the consoles, in the mean time ill sufer withw WRC Rally games.:(

Oh, it is! For the old ones ^^, PS2 and xBox 360! Now... there you won't be able to use any mods or anything though! But then again, it doesn't take a very pricey PC to play RBR, you might struggle on some BTB-stages, but it isn't a heavy game! :)

The stage? No idea at all. I've lost track of these things after I started using RSRBR. Quite easy to have 'everything' in one place.

Now, the game isn't abandonware yet (even though I don't think Square Enix know they have the publisher rights), so you've got to find it on ebay, amazon and other places like that.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.