Rally - Group H Sprint - Mon 16th & Tue 17th February 2015

Nice battle with Roy in the EUX session. I was (almost) within striking distance going into the final stage but then I did "a Mikkelsen" and had to retire.

Harwood Forest though was very good, one of the best runs I've had there :thumbsup:

Had a nice first drive in a group H car. Took the granny car Toyota Starlet. Took a couple of stages to tackle this strange car without handbrake and good engine. Last in session but had a blast om the new stage Wisla Rally Shakedown where i disturbed a sleeping woodchopper in narrow gravel section. Smacked right into his three with radiator first.

BUT I finished the rally :ninja:

I was driving the EU session and had a very fun and close fight with karl.
He had troubble on stage 1 and i lost some time on stage 3 where i hit a tiny stick inside a hairpin and was trapped there. I was stugling to get going again but finaly i made it.
In the end it was wery close but karl just manage to win the session.
Very good driving Karl:thumbsup:
Thanks to Roy /Ole marius for put this rally up.

Through the powers of magic. I slept through the EU sessions so OC it is for me. Bright and early as well :D

SS1 : No bad.

SS2 : No Bad.

SS3 : Tres Bien

SS4 : Sketchy but ok

SS5 : Useless stage with pace notes written by a potato of a human being. Span off a couple of time when the 90 left I was meant to take was called out after I passed it.

SS6 : Even worse pace notes presumably written by a blind man who tested the stage with a mobility scooter. Oh that hairpin is a flat left.... SURE WHY NOT. Had to CFH when oddly enough the RWD cars with the physics of a pony with 3 legs of which 2 work get to the gravel section cry and give up. Actually fell down a slight incline because the 5 reverse gears that the car had just wouldn't grip on the gravel, GG.

SS7 : Angry and with not much to lose. Very fast even with mistakes because I didn't care if I wrecked it at that point.

Last edited:
To this day i'm still praying for RBR to come to the consoles, in the mean time ill sufer withw WRC Rally games.:(

Oh, it is! For the old ones ^^, PS2 and xBox 360! Now... there you won't be able to use any mods or anything though! But then again, it doesn't take a very pricey PC to play RBR, you might struggle on some BTB-stages, but it isn't a heavy game! :)

The stage? No idea at all. I've lost track of these things after I started using RSRBR. Quite easy to have 'everything' in one place.

Now, the game isn't abandonware yet (even though I don't think Square Enix know they have the publisher rights), so you've got to find it on ebay, amazon and other places like that.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%