Rally - Fernando Agapito Memorial Rally - Mon 8th - Fri 12th of September 2014

The itinerary is ready, it consists of the two stages Fernando had the most dominant stage wins from the rallies he won here at RDRC, with the exception of Rally Norway season 4 where he had just one stage win - the filler is the stage that was used for testing before season 5. And SS05, due to not running the same stage twice.

SS01: England - Chirdonhead - Snow - Good - Day (From Rally Norway, season 4)
SS02: England - Falstone II - Tarmac - Good - Day (From Ulster Rally, season 4)
SS03: World Stages - Bergheim - Tarmac - Good - Day (From Ulster Rally, season 4)
SS04: England - Harwood Forest - Gravel - Bad - Day (From Rally Wales, season 4)
SS05: England - Sheperds Shield - Gravel - Damp - Day (From Rally Wales, season 4)
SS06: France - Bisanne - Monte Carlo - Heavy Snow - Wet - Dusk (From Rally de Monaco, S5)
SS07: Slovakia - Mlynky Snow - Snow - Dry - Day (From Rally de Monaco, Season 5)
SS08: France - Foron Snow - Snow - Good - Day (Test stage for Season 5)

SS06: France - Bisanne - Monte Carlo - Heavy Snow - Wet - Dusk (From Rally de Monaco, S5)

Yeah I was thinking about that when you mentioned his best stages, no idea how he managed to do a 5:06 there, all week I had been doing 5:16 at best and didn't expect much faster times to be possible and in the rally he went a whopping 10 seconds faster, it was ridiculously quick, definitely one of his finest stage wins in RDRC. Only he knew how to do that, pretty amazing time for those awful weather conditions. Much respect for that

Yeah I was thinking about that when you mentioned his best stages, no idea how he managed to do a 5:06 there, all week I had been doing 5:16 at best and didn't expect much faster times to be possible and in the rally he went a whopping 10 seconds faster, it was ridiculously quick, definitely one of his finest stage wins in RDRC. Only he knew how to do that, pretty amazing time for those awful weather conditions. Much respect for that

But there are no better way, than to learn from from the best on the stages. And while he had many, many good stages, this might just be the one that will go down as his finest. And I'm sure that he would not disapprove us learning either, or watching in awe. So I bring you his finest stage.

These stages feel like a path to hell... really raging with the tarmac ones, and the snow... any tips?

These cars are "monsters" to drive, it's better to drive "slow" than to push them all the way. As you can see in the video in the post above. Fernando didn't drive like McRae, that's very hard to do with these cars. A controlled, calculated and calm attitude, might be the best for these cars.
The stages are quite hard indeed, it seemed like, Fernando excelled on these kind of stages, while maybe lacking a tiny bit on the massive outright speed that Manuel have.

These stages feel like a path to hell... really raging with the tarmac ones, and the snow... any tips?

Was just to try survive those stages. Replay of Fernando shows how the best drivers master horrible montecarlo mod in the wet.

Was strange to drive a memorial rally for a dedicated simracer. My thoughts goes to his family that lost him way to early.

Sorry guys, I wish I could have run better, but a last minute real-life thing threw me off. My apologies. RIP Fernando, hopefully I can do your memory more justice in the upcoming RDRC round. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back