Rally - Best of WRC 99/00 - Mon 29th & Tue 30th July 2013

Oscar Hardwick - oscarhardwick - EUZ A8W-00 Peugeot 206 WRC 2000

Put me as a maybe. Earlier in the year I had such difficulties getting this new format for RSRBR to work I just gave up. Trying again today and tomorrow to get things going and then will hopefully have a crack at this.

Corey Twyman and Troy Ament - I have once more forgotten to adjust the time for the US-session when I created the opening post (I am really looking forward to when summertime ends) It said 03:00 GMT but should really be 02:00 GMT. Is it okay to run at the normal time, or do you want to run at the time I first wrote down?

ALL DRIVERS: Loch Ard is currently not available to choose for online-rallying, so I have chosen Falstone instead. A fast, flowing stage aswell, and it needs no extra downloads to do the rally :)

Corey Twyman and Troy Ament - I have once more forgotten to adjust the time for the US-session when I created the opening post (I am really looking forward to when summertime ends) It said 03:00 GMT but should really be 02:00 GMT. Is it okay to run at the normal time, or do you want to run at the time I first wrote down?

ALL DRIVERS: Loch Ard is currently not available to choose for online-rallying, so I have chosen Falstone instead. A fast, flowing stage aswell, and it needs no extra downloads to do the rally :)

That's a shame, Loch Ard is a fantastic stage, still I like Falstone too.

Oscar Hardwick - oscarhardwick - EUZ A8W-00 Peugeot 206 WRC 2000

Put me as a maybe. Earlier in the year I had such difficulties getting this new format for RSRBR to work I just gave up. Trying again today and tomorrow to get things going and then will hopefully have a crack at this.

EDIT : EUZ now preferred session and also got RSRBR13 working like a peach last night. 2nd time lucky this year I guess. Did a few stages and I am very very off what I used to be but will for sure be having a go tonight.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.