Rally - Annual Richard Burns Tribute - Mon 1st & Tue 2nd September 2014

Cheers Ole and Roy for organizing this event, was a great car and a great itenary.

Kaihuivaara was really tricky, felt like I was driving with slicks. Loch Ard II was pretty scary in the dark as well.

My rally went quite good, a few mistakes on Sweet Lamb, managed to find about the only tree in a clearing where I went off, completed the last half very nervously with a smoking engine. Otherwise all clean except for a roll on the final stage where I didn't hear "bridge" in the pacenotes, just clipped the corner and sent the car rolling and had to CFH.

Good luck to anyone whose yet to run. :)

Well, as expected, that was a pretty bad rally for me, however,considering it was the first public one, maybe it wasn't that bad.
False start already on the first stage, lots of spins and crashes, spectator help... I even hit a spectator once. However, had I not push so hard,Imight have ended up with decent stage times. next time, less nerves, more care :)

Also, the stages were pretty fun imo

Well, f**k... Yet again I have messed up big time... The results of the open sessions we use for the club is stored at rallyesim for 72 hours, which I assumed meant that the first EU-ones will be erased tomorrow. I was wrong again, it was today they disappeared, before I even thought about downloading them...

So - if anyone was smarter than me and saved the results of the EUX and EU-sessions, I would really appreciate it if I could get a copy of them. I have saved the US, OC and EUY-sessions, but without the first 2, there will be no results from this event.

I appologize for this rather big mistake, and hope for a kick in the rear to save them earlier next time (hint @Ole Marius Myrvold ;) )

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back