Are we sure this functionality is in the payed CM, I always thought it was only in the Patreon version.
The average new user joining the Assetto Corsa community has a rough time understanding the different mods and apps available.

CM - Content Manager: New UI / Launcher replacement that is the best thing since sliced bread. A must have because its that good. Has a "lite / free" and "premium/donateware" version. No it does not bring rain, neither lite or premium.

CSP - Custom Shaders Patch: A mod/patch that adds more to the game, such as 24h lighting cycle, new features, etc. The public versions of CSP do not bring rain. There's a Patreon set up by X4Fab that will give its supporters *preview* versions of CSP that will bring the rain module - notice I said module.

SOL - Public mod of a new weather system that utilizes CSP 24H lighting cycle - creating different types of weather, etc. If using CSP Preview versions, it will provide wet weather conditions (rain)

Pure - By the creator of the SOL mod, behind a Patreon paywall, this weather system is similar to SOL but more lightweight, better built from the ground up, and includes incredible high resolution and photorealistic skyboxes (SOL only provides 3D clouds), it will also provide wet weather / rain conditions when using CSP Preview versions.

Hello everyone. can you tell me what is wrong with my config?
Rain works great with all cars (default kunos) and other mod, especially Esprit's really working great (attachment, black car)
Raindrop is visible outside the car. But not visible inside the car / cockpit camera (attachment, blue car)
From Object Inspector --> I can confirm all material (windshield, window) RainFX is enabled. What settings do I need to look?
i have the same problem .Have you solved it yet?

The average new user joining the Assetto Corsa community has a rough time understanding the different mods and apps available.

CM - Content Manager: New UI / Launcher replacement that is the best thing since sliced bread. A must have because its that good. Has a "lite / free" and "premium/donateware" version. No it does not bring rain, neither lite or premium.

CSP - Custom Shaders Patch: A mod/patch that adds more to the game, such as 24h lighting cycle, new features, etc. The public versions of CSP do not bring rain. There's a Patreon set up by X4Fab that will give its supporters *preview* versions of CSP that will bring the rain module - notice I said module.

SOL - Public mod of a new weather system that utilizes CSP 24H lighting cycle - creating different types of weather, etc. If using CSP Preview versions, it will provide wet weather conditions (rain)

Pure - By the creator of the SOL mod, behind a Patreon paywall, this weather system is similar to SOL but more lightweight, better built from the ground up, and includes incredible high resolution and photorealistic skyboxes (SOL only provides 3D clouds), it will also provide wet weather / rain conditions when using CSP Preview versions.
Haha John is really improving with the definitions, seems just like the glossary of someone's manual... :roflmao::roflmao::p
seeing this just makes me happy, it's pretty weird :)
and don't worry about the tables of contents, everything will have interactive hyperlinks...in the future! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back