Radio messages barely audible.....

Hi all,
I have a problem. Radio box communication seems to be really low in volume (even if set 100%) and that make impossible to me to understand what they are telling me. I'm meaning the radio box communication, not the asisistant during start or the spotter that are working as expected....
Lovering other effects to make radio communication more predominat seems to have slightly or almost null effect, on the contrary you almost loose other effects (like for example fuel pump on ignition).
I'm wondering what could be wrong on my system, I ahve the probelm both wit a simple stereo speakers and a 7.1 headset. So I don't think it's a probem on the channel configuration, but feel free to suggest.

I can't tell you if this issue was from the beginning since I "rediscovered" ACC only after the 1.9 update.
If someone has something to suggest I would really appreciate!

Than you

Hi all, I see many has read but nobody answered.
So I assume that for sure no one know of a solution, but what I would like to know at this point is if someone else has the same issue or it's only me.,so that I have to start to investigate on my system. by myself.

As I told, spotter and assistance during starting are working perfectly. The probelm is only with the radio communnication.
For example, you are in qualifying and you finish your lap with a good and valid time, after the finishing line your hear something that "seems" a guy telling you something that is really not understable. It's really low volume...
I know that radio communcation are not the best also in real life, but in this way are really unuseful....

Thank you, I know it's an option as workaround, but really can't understand what is wrong on my system. Since it seems I'm the only with such problem.

I guess that most are using Crew Chief ... much more than the ACC engineer ... as it can be used for all sims. That's surely why you think that you're the only one with this problem.
But ... my statement is the same as yours ( no problem as I prefer CC ! ;) )

I'm not using crew chief by my race engineer's audio has always been fine. Perhaps check if you haven't set the game to use a surround device instead of a stereo device (if you are indeed using a stereo device for audio output).

Otherwise, post your in-game audio settings here.

Last edited:
Thank you all, for sure I'll look crew cheif but also the suggestion to check the surround settings. I'm using a surround headphone, but I'll check to set as normal stereo using a normal steree device if the problem is there. If not I'll go for CC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back