rF2 Radical SR3 XX @ Sebring International Raceway - Fri 12 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
This instead of gt3?
Yeh, we're going with something different this week to mix things up a bit and prevent the events from going "stale". It's probably something that I am going to start doing a bit more often (maybe once a month), just so that we're not driving the same cars every week... to help keep things interesting, and maybe also entice others to take part in these events. And, following the recent new releases, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to run an event with the Radical. Unfortunately I do not have the time (due to work) to host multiple events in a week, so my only chance to do this is on a Friday evening. Apologies if this is not to everyone's liking - I'm happy to see how things go, and will continue to re-evaluate the decision based on participation.

Yeh, we're going with something different this week to mix things up a bit and prevent the events from going "stale". It's probably something that I am going to start doing a bit more often (maybe once a month), just so that we're not driving the same cars every week... to help keep things interesting, and maybe also entice others to take part in these events. And, following the recent new releases, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to run an event with the Radical. Unfortunately I do not have the time (due to work) to host multiple events in a week, so my only chance to do this is on a Friday evening. Apologies if this is not to everyone's liking - I'm happy to see how things go, and will continue to re-evaluate the decision based on participation.
I like the idea. Also having severals events in a row with same category of cars allows beginners to get used to the car for driving and tweaking the setup. It may be frustrating to "learn" a new car each week especially if you don't have much time to play.
I feel way more confortable now with the Porsche since VIR track :D

Ok cool sign me up

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies