rF2 Radical SR3 XX @ Sebring International Raceway - Fri 12 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.
Just checked the server and it is full layout configured. Is it same as 12H layout as specified in 1st page ?

Just checked the server and it is full layout configured. Is it same as 12H layout as specified in 1st page ?
Yes, both layouts are the same - the only difference, I believe, is that the "Full Layout" has fewer trackside objects than than the "12 Hour Layout" and is therefore better for FPS.

i really want to run this one .. but i can t find a good ffb for this car ... it s very weak like muted, whereas with GT 3 i t s the best driving experience i have with all sims around

i really want to run this one .. but i can t find a good ffb for this car ... it s very weak like muted, whereas with GT 3 i t s the best driving experience i have with all sims around
It is a tough car to drive, but join us for a bit of fun and a laugh (when we all spin on the formation lap). :laugh:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%