racing suit (HRT)

changing combinations of HRT drivers.
changing combinations of toro rosso drivers.

remplacemnt combinations of driver Karthikeyan by Riccardo
Changing the logo HRT
Adding logo staff Liuzzi
Adding logo staff riccardo

version 1.2
correction of the name
change caps to cap personal
addition of new combination (paddock and interview).

748911capNK.png
490423capVL.png
846155capliuzzi.png

221079titre.png

you can see color for the logo Liuzzi, I use white for the final version

version1.3
changing combinations of toro rosso drivers.

868064toro.png

version 1.31
hd logo for holding Liuzzi

version 1.41

Modification of the pilots(drivers) LRGP
modification of the calendar HRT (label(tax sticker) of the car which use the representation of the sauber) modification of bottle (modify the original drink by one bottle red bull)
modification of the color of the piece of furniture (color)

The helmet is not in files, I have no authorization to post him(it) in one of my modification.

63454697bs.png
84700596Vp.png

758512calandrier.png
237894table2.png
868339table.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?uyujsguxsjlucaz

The problem, it is because me cannot verify, as previously with the number of download. The time(weather) when all is cleaned up.

Tomorrow, I back up quite my project. Later, me part in vacancy and I cannot work on my current project before 10/01.
Later, if you see a team which to evolved fact its holding(dress) by again sponsor or by personal investment of the pilot(driver), I want that you indicates it to me.
I am not against, that have indicates me my errors but I also estimate(appreciate) of the help(assistant).

PS: I have alleger the post for bases connection.
The images is only on the 1st post.

version 1.41

Modification of the pilots(drivers) LRGP
modification of the calendar HRT (label(tax sticker) of the car which use the representation of the sauber) modification of bottle (modify the original drink by one bottle red bull)
modification of the color of the piece of furniture (color)

The helmet is not in files, I have no authorization to post him(it) in one of my modification.

63454697bs.png
84700596Vp.png

758512calandrier.png
237894table2.png
868339table.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?uyujsguxsjlucaz

For the microphone that's normal, it is a personal mod, in France's TF1 for the diffusseur or logo is.

For light, I do not see very well but petrov and senna are required for different (personal sponsor)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back